Part 2Chapter 21

Alana
"I thought you didn't want your dad to stay with us?" I asked as Chandler walked in the room.
"He has cancer baby." Chandler said
"  Since when did he have cancer? and why didn't he tell you before?"
"He only told Nathen and my mom. you know he wouldn't tell me anyways I wouldn't have picked up the phone if he called."
Chandler walked up to me and tried to kiss me but I declined. I don't want him touching me for a while he needs to seriously apologize to me. I have a feeling he won't do it but he needs to or it's going to be a whirl of problem. I should have knew staying with someone who has put his hands on me that it was going to slowly come back. I had hopes that he did change and he did but it seems like he was just masking it. Now I'm stuck feeling as if I have to leave him. That night put me in a funk and I don't want shit to do with him. Maybe I'll go on that vacation by my damn self and cut my phone off from the world. I need sometime to myself because if you think about it I never truly been alone. I'm always with or around someone.
"Baby what's wrong?" Chandler asked
"I don't want you touching me. I'm tired."
"You still stuck on that stupid shit? God Alana I told you that I was sorry. What else do you want me to say or do?"
"You know what just....hmmm Forget about it." I said dismissively
I walked out of our room hearing him screaming my name then straight out the door. I needed some alone time and I'm going to shop til I drop. I walked towards the elevator waiting for the door to open.
"Come on stupid elevator shit.." i said to myself
The door finally opened and Levi stepped out. I rolled my eyes the moment I saw him and stepped in. He stood in the doorway looking at me.
"Where you going?" He asked
"Away from fucking here. I can't do this shit anymore I need to leave." I said feeling myself about to cry
"Lana what's wrong?" Levi said stepping into the elevator.
I shook my head then quickly looked away from him. I don't want to bring him in this and I hate that he always seem to be in the middle of everything. Levi grabbed me and pulled me into his arms. I hugged him for a while crying into him. I didn't even noticed that the elevator door shut and it was just us here. He rocked me and just stood there letting me cry.
"I got you baby it's going to be okay." Levi said
I looked up at him then smiled. He smiled back then leaned his face down towards mine.
"No Levi. Nooo" i said moving away from him
"Alana you need to stop lying to yourself and realize that you want me just as much as I want you."
Lie. I didn't want him in that way. Okay another lie. I've thought about it but quickly dismissed it.
"No I don't. I'm sorry. I love you so much but I'm not in love with you Levi. You are truly an amazing person and I would always have space for you in my heart but I'm-"
"In love with Chandler." Levi said finishing my sentence for me. "I don't get it Alana. He never deserved you and I know that y'all haven't been right for a minute and you still with him? I don't get it Alana you don't have to be with him. Is it for the kids? Why are you with someone that treats you like trash?! "

"He doesn't treat me like trash Levi you don't even know what the fuck you're talking about!" I yelled at him

I don't know what the fuck has gotten into Levi but he's starting to get on my damn nerves. My feelings for him was there and maybe it was some attraction there but never enough to leave Chandler. I might be mad at him right now but that doesn't mean I'm just going to leave.

"Alana I know what happen that night and like fucking always you are covering for him! he threw a vase at your fucking face and now he's acting as if all he has to do is kiss your ass a little and all will be fine. You don't deserve a man that will hurt you in five seconds and act like nothing happens. I know you think you love him but you don't and you know it." Levi rambled "I know you want me Lana baby and its okay to admit it. Just say you want me the way I want you. Just say it baby." Levi said rubbing his lips against my shoulders.
This has got to be some type of sick dream! I always know how to put myself in bad positions and I knew this Levi thing was going to go one or two ways. The first way we end up fucking and Chandler finds out and kills us both or one of us was going to have feelings for each other. And it seems like option two it is. Fuck me! I pushed Levi as hard as I could then smacked him. He grabbed his face and I went the fuck off!
"LEVI GET THE FUCK OFF ME! NO, I don't want you that way. I know you will never understand but I love your best friend YOUR BROTHER and every fucking flaw that comes with him. I am handling him the best way I know how and that's just being here for him. We all knew that he has not only anger issues but father issues and instead of you being there for him you are trying to fuck me! Look Levi I know that I've mistakenly sent those signals to you but i'm sorry I DON'T WANT YOU!!! Now get off the elevator go talk to your brother and  leave me the hell alone cause don't get it twisted I definitely tell Chandler if you try something like this again!" I screamed
Levi just nodded his head and walked back up to me.
"Okay fine! I'm done playing your savior you can find someone else to run to when Chandler goes off the deep end again. Which he most likely will do since our dad is moving in with y'all. Just remember that's who you marry and if you end up in a body bag over him. Well tough shit Alana!" Levi said
He stood there still looking at me and the elevator started moving. Nothing was said and quite frankly I didn't have anything else to say to him. I get that I put him in this fucked up position but damn he got a whole girlfriend that he claims he loves. Levi continued staring a hole in my head when the elevator doors finally opened. I'm not even in the mood to shop anymore I'm ready to go back to the room and sleep.
"Is everything alright?" I heard James ask
"Everything is fine. Just Levi being Levi." I said with the fakest smile ever.
"Levi don't you think you need to give your brother's wife some space? I'm sure Chandler won't like this shit he barely lets me hug her." James said
"You have no idea how close I've been to her." Levi whispered before finally getting off the elevator leaving me alone with James.
James turned at me and smiled making me smile back. Looking at him and Chandler is like a copy paste situation. Chandler had every last one of James features and the "I can do no wrong" attitude. Even the way he stands it's just like him. Anyways. James was a nice person until he gets around Chandler. They both seem to feed off of each other and it turns them into monsters. I never talked to James without Chandler hovering over me but it seems like he wants to make things right with Chandler. I told myself that once they move over there whatever happens I'm not going to get in between that. I'm not going to help fix it or anything.
"What was that Levi situation all about?" James asked. He was looking me dead in my eyes which says a lot cause this man is tall. That glare that he does is the same thing Chandler does when he's trying to get the truth out of me. Fuck creepy!
"Nothing we were just talking about everything.."
"Talking? Seems like more that a casual talk to me." James said never taking his eyes off of me. He folded his arms and arched an eyebrow up at me frowning. Never taking his eyes off me not even saying another word. I was fucking nervous! I wanted to look away from him but I couldn't.
"I don't know what you mean?" I blinked at him innocently then smirked.
James chuckled under his breath but the frown never left his face making it even more uncomfortable.
"You know exactly what I'm talking about little girl but if you wanna play dumb then so be it" he said in a monotone voice
"I really don't but if you want to enlighten me then you may!" I said getting aggravated.
"Alana I'm eighty not dumb. I know a lover quarrel when I see one had one too many.. but like I said before you wanna act like a dumb little girl then so be it." James said ending the conversation and shocking the hell out of me. This must be the James chandler grew up with. It got quiet in this elevator and I was more than ready to get off.
He unfolded his arms and reached out for me. I closed my eyes stopped my breathing as he moved a piece of my hair out of my face. He leaned down and kissed my forehead before pulling back from me. Again once I looked at him it was just pure evil fuck it was just an older angrier Chandler.
"I guess I need to talk to Chandler about getting his house back in order. Seems like it's getting out of control and he might need to do some disciplining." He said right as the elevator doors opened. He stepped out before me turned around to look at me smiling bright. Again I'm shook.
"Oh and tonight is family dinner at ten pm sharp." James said getting back into grandpa mode.
"O-okay. W-w-we uhhh ha okay we will be there I guess." I said
"Nervous about something?" He asked taunting me
I cleared my throat and then looked at him. "No not at all."
I fumbled around for my room key then took it out. James snatched it out my hand then unlocked the room. He held the door open for me his glare never once leaving me. I walked through the door and saw Levi holding baby Zerion and James walking down to him. James bent down and whispered something in his ear and Levi automatically got up put Zerion down and walked out to the balcony. I quickly walked into our room searching for Chandler but he was no where to be found. I walked back out and saw Zara standing in the living room. I quickly walked up to her.
"Where's Chandler?" I asked
"Lana girl what's wrong with you?" Zara asked looking concerned
"I'm okay. I just wanna talk to him about James moving back with us I don't think it's going to work out."
"Well he's in your parents room. He asked me to sit here with the boys until you came back. Why won't it work out?"
Zara looked out at the balcony and saw James and Levi going back and forth yelling at each other. Levi looked like a little kid getting lectured and James look as if he wanted to hurt Levi.
"What's that all about?"
"I have no idea but let's not get into that." I said walking towards the kitchen searching for wine glasses. I found the glasses and the wine and popped the cork. I decided against telling Zara about the elevator incident. It's best if I just keep this shit to myself.
"You drinking with me?" I asked
"Yeah. Girl why you stressing? Do you need some dick?"
"Hell fucking yeah I do and I also don't know how I'm going to handle your dad and grandfather in the same house. I can barely deal with them two now." I said
"Well you know my dad, once he gets something in his head he's not backing away from it. And no matter what my dad says he loves my grandfather to death which is why he's doing this."
"I know but damn I'm already stressed you see it now. I feel like I aged twenty years in the past twelve hours." I said
"You'll be fine just stay out their drama and let them kill each other." Zara said
I nodded and saw the door open and Chandler walked in. He looked from me and out towards the balcony. I turned to look out there as well and it seems like the yelling stopped and Levi was now agreeing with everything James is saying. James turned saw Chandler and waved for him to go out there. My heart instantly started pounding faster that it felt like I was going to past out. Levi seemed like he didn't want him out there either but James gave him a firmed look. Chandler started walking towards them and went out there. James turned and looked at me before closing the door. James gestured for Chandler to sit and he did just that and they started talking. Now I'm definitely freaking out and wanted to go out there. I need a moment alone.
"Zara I'm going to go take a nap before we have family dinner." I said
"Okay girl me too and I'm going to call Terrence before."
I walked her and the baby to the door and went into the kids room. They were sleeping so peacefully. I walked over to where the twins are and pulled the covers over them then kissed them. I looked in the other bed and saw Avery passed out. I took my shoes off and got in the bed behind him. I kissed his forehead and just laid there with them. Avery must have felt me get in the bed with him cause he instantly turned and cuddle up with me. I smiled at him then fell asleep.
I don't know how long I've been sleep but I knew that I wasn't in bed with Avery anymore. I was being carried to the other end of the hotel suite.I reached up and wrapped one arm around Chandler's neck and pulled myself up. I slowly wrapped one leg around him and then the other. Once I was face to face with him I can see his emotions. He was angry or pissed off. I opened my mouth to say something and Chandler must have known that I was going to say something cause he just slammed his lips on to mine. I pulled his head closer to me and pushed my body closer to him as well. Chandler hands went from my ass and up into my hair. He slowly wrapped his fingers into my hair and pulled hard making me gasp. I closed my eyes squeezing him tighter as he pulled harder and harder.
"Seems like my house is out of order!" Chandler said in between his kisses.
"W-w-what?" I asked
Chandler ignored me and just dropped me on the bed. I didn't even get to sit up before Chandler got completely naked. He then reached down to my pants and yanked them off. Then he came to my shirt and damn near ripped it off of me. Chandler pulled me to the end of the bed and grabbed the back of my head. He slid his dick inside my mouth and as far as he could go without warning. I quickly relaxed my jaws and flatten my tongue around him breathing through my nose. Once I got into a rhythm I grabbed his waist for support. Chandler squeezed my hair harder pushing me closer towards him damn near suffocating me. He thrusted himself inside of my mouth holding my head still as he moved faster and deeper into my mouth. I couldn't even move my head catch my breath so tears was falling down my eyes and my nose was running. Chandler finally stopped and pulled out of my mouth. Once he backed away from me I took slow deep breaths as Chandler pushed me back on the bed. Again no talking just quiet. High key freaking me the fuck out. Chandler put both of my legs over his shoulders then he scooted closer to the top of the bed pinning me between him and the headboard. Chandler inserted me and then pulled out then slammed right back into me. The power behind his thrust caught me by surprise and I let out a startled scream then moaned. Chandler laughed under his breath then continue digging for treasure. I tried to scoot back from him but I couldn't I was stuck so all I could do is take it. I moaned loudly as Chandler wrapped his hands around my throat. He squeezed it lightly then bent down and kissed me. He slowly ground his hips and I did the same making us both groan in pleasure. Chandler moaned into my mouth then bit my lips. He squeezed my neck harder as he picked his pace right back up. I couldn't even let out a proper moan from how he was making my body feel. Chandler looked me dead in my eyes and squeezed my neck more.
"Why is my house out of order Lana? What the fuck did you do?" Chandler asked squeezing harder now I seriously couldn't breathe. He leaned down to sucky right nipple then moved to the left. He flicked it with his tongue before he bit it softly. I moaned and pushed my hips closer to him making him moan
"I don't like him thinking that I don't have a handle on things Lana" chandler said never missing a beat or a thrust. I don't know what he wanted me to do I couldn't talk or even gestured anything. From the choking to the thrusting I seriously wasn't in the right headspace to talk to him. So all I did was try to remove his hand from my throat. Me doing that made him squeeze even harder. He smiled that crazy smile at me as he moved faster and wilder making my hand drop from his arm and onto the bed. I was squeezing the sheets as my body stiffen and my eyes rolled to the back of my head.
"Give it to me baby!" Chandler groaned he rolled his hips faster then in a circular motion getting a loud grunt out of me before I cummed. Chandler moved a couple of times before he cummed too squeezing me harder. Chandler finally let go off my neck and I gasped before getting control of my breathing. He laid on top of me silent before looking up at me. He pulled my head back looking at my neck then looking me in the eyes.
"I'm really am sorry Alana and I can admit that I haven't been the best person or husband these past
couple of days. I wanna go back to happy us I don't wanna fight with you when I got all of this going on." Chandler said leaning up to my face and putting his lips on mine. I pulled his head to me and wrapped my legs around him and grinding myself up against him making him moan into my mouth. He bit my lips and move to-
"Aht aht none of that y'all need to be getting ready to go!" Zara said knocking on the door. "It's nice to see that y'all finally made up though."
I kissed him and laughed then pushed him off of me. I walked into the bathroom and stopped.
"CHANDLER!!"
"What baby what's wrong?" Chandler asked smiling down at me.
"You know what's wrong! I have hand marks around my neck! Seriously this night out of all of the nights." I said smacking his arm.
"You'll be fine..here's a hickey to go with it." Chandler said grabbing my waist and bending down to suck my neck. I started laughing and tried to get away from him. I pushed him away from me and got myself in the shower. I quickly washed my body and then got myself dressed. I ran into the kids room and saw that they were halfway done getting dressed.
"Baby I'm here gone head and finish getting yourself together." I said to Chandler
"Okay.. I see you tried to hide it with makeup and a necklace." Chandler said jokingly before kissing me on the shoulders.
"Shut up!" I said
After I got the kids dressed we got in the car and went to his parents house. Every time I see their house my mind is just blown. I love it and wish that I could live in it. We were the last to arrive so we had to quickly walked inside. Right as we got inside they all were getting ready to sit for dinner. Once my kids saw Chandler's parents they ran to them.It's nice to see that they love them even though their grandfather is an asshole.
"Nice of y'all to finally show up." Nathan said hugging us.
"Yeah and it seems like y'all had a little fun" Zara said gesturing towards my neck.
"Yeah too much damn fun. Look I know y'all married but I don't want evidence of y'all doing anything." My dad said kissing me and hugging Chandler.
"We got three kids that looks exactly like me fool how the hell did you think we ended up with them." Chandler said laughing
"A stork dumbass come on we waiting on y'all and y'all over there diddling each other." My dad said
They followed my dad to the table and I walked into the kitchen where I saw Monica,Pat,and Melanie.
"Oh hey girl I did not know you was coming here." I said to Melanie. I went up to her and hug her then I went to Pat and hug her as well.
"It smells good up in here do you need help?" I asked
"No. I got it Alana gone head and give the men something to drink." Pat said to me
"They can come and get they own drinks." I said
"I'll get them their drinks mama"Monica said
I rolled my eyes and then watched as she made drinks for the men. She walked out and I turned and looked at Melanie who only laughed.
"I honestly don't know why that bitch is even here." I said to Melanie
"She said that they are still her family and something about always being here."
"Correction she means her children family fucking dumb ass. Can you believe that she's trying to make moves on Chandler?"
"How you get them is how you lose them." Pat said
"What do you mean? Chandler is obsessed with me." I said looking at his mom.
"That may be true but you over here stressing over her like you wasn't the one that stole her husband from her." Pat said walking off to the dining area
That's kinda true. I shrugged off what she said and then turned back to Melanie. We shared the same look and busted out laughing right when Levi walked in. My mood instantly shift when I saw him then he looked down at her. You could see that he was in love with her but I don't understand why he was so hung up on me. Maybe he was in love with the both of us. I hope not.
"What y'all in here laughing about?" He asked before kissing her
"Nothing mind your business." She said kissing him back
"Exactly Levi mind your business." I joked before getting up and walking out the kitchen. I saw him look over his shoulder at me and James did too. He walked up to me and I instantly turned to find Chandler. He was standing next to his mom smiling in her face and stealing food off the plates. He loves his mother so much.
"Still having that lovers quarrel?" James asked
"We are not lovers! God just leave it alone." I said to him.
"You must think I don't know anything. Hmm I know exactly what happened between you and Levi he told me everything. I've been in your spot being in love with two different people. It sucks." James said before walking away.
I looked and saw Chandler looking at me and frowning. He walked away from his mom and came to me. He grabbed my face kissed me and then looked at his dad.
"What did my dad say to upset you?" He asked burning a hole in his head. He was going to walk over to him but I held his hand and pulled him back towards me.
"Nothing baby I'm not upset but I am ready to eat." I said rubbing his arms and pulling his face down to kiss me. He smiled and I saw out the corner of my eye James watching us.
"Okay you two dinner is ready let's eat." Pat said
We walked towards the table and everyone sat down. Levi sat on my left Chandler on my right next to him was Nathan and his wife. Zara was in front of me next to her was Monica then Serena and Ryan was at the end with his fiancé. Melanie sat on the other side of Levi next to my mom and dad. Of course James was a the head of the table with Pat at the other end. We were all talking and chatting while eating but the whole time I felt James eyes on me. I don't know what his deal is or what Levi said to him but can he get the fuck over it. I'm not in love with Levi! Do i have to scream that to the top of my lungs?
"I have a toast to make." Levi said standing up
Everyone got quiet and looked at him.
"To my crazy dysfunctional family and to the life of my life Mel. Baby I been pondering on this for some time now and I was just thinking how I couldn't live the rest of my life without you in it. And without my last name. Baby will you marry me and be apart of my dysfunctional family too?" Levi said
Melanie laughed and then screamed "YES YES YES!!!!"
We all clapped and I for one was happy that he did this. But something caught my eye and that was Monica. She looked pissed off and I cleared my throat to tell Zara to look. I then coughed it was our code and she immediately looked at me. She raised her eyebrows at me and I slowly nodded towards Monica. She looked at her mom and saw the expression on her face as well. She looked at me and I looked at her knowing something wasn't right here. I then turned towards Levi and saw that while he was hugging Melanie he stared at Monica then his gaze went to me. He knows that I caught on and that these two were still fooling around behind people backs. Then why wasn't he all in her face instead of mine.. could have saved that drama for her.
"Congratulations Levi it's about damn time you asked her" Chandler said
"Yeah Levi it's about time" i said with a smirk on my face.
Levi you dirty dog you. And Monica you dirty little whore. It's always something with this family.