Chapter 68 (MOVIE!)

GUYS THERE MAKING A... A MOVIE!!!

Holy S**t.

:0

Reach the bottom to learn more!

SLIGHTLY MATURE CHAPTER

This was not read over nor edited

Keefe stayed outside to watch the sunrise over the strong waves in the distance. It was beautiful, the sunrise consisting of yellow, orange, and pink sort of flags floating freely throughout the sky. The clouds reflected the colors as well, but were darker than the original colors, more of purples and magenta's. Keefe liked the colors.

"How long have you been out here for?" a voice suddenly asked from behind him. Keefe looked over his shoulder to see Sophie walking towards him. She was wearing a slightly transparent dress, the fabric seeming to be a sort of ice blue silk. The sleeves fell past her hands which seemed to be both rubbing her stomach but stopped higher than her feet so she wouldn't trip.

"A while, you mom had a chit chat with me," Keefe said with a smirk, getting to his feet to help his girlfriend sit down. The last failed attempt to propose to his girlfriend had been haunting him for the past nights so he needed some fresh air and fresh ideas. 

"It's really pretty at this time of day, isn't it?" Sophie asked, sitting with her legs straight out in keefe's lap. He smiled and nodded, placing kisses at the top of her messy bedhead of blonde locks. Keefe watched her reach over his thigh and grab a few flowers along with a handful of long blades of grass.

"Do you think the baby will like art, Keefe?" Sophie asked him. He smiled and placed his hands under her dress, causing his girlfriend to gasp at his freezing hands. 

"I hope so," he breathed into her ear as she leaned back against his chest. "We should do a ritual to make sure," he said to her. Sophie raised an eyebrow with her eyes closed.

"Ritual?" she hummed to him. Keefe watched from over her shoulder as her hands begun to weave a sort of bracelet from the blades of grass. He licked his lips as the sight of her smoothly moving fingers, placing his mouth against her neck to stop from making a sound. 

"Mhmm," he said against her skin. A shiver ran down her spine at it and he smirked at her reaction. "I paint on your stomach," he told her. Sophie's eyebrow raised higher. 

"And this is supposed to-?" she began with a slight giggle. 

"It's supposed to inspire the baby to be creative when it comes out," Keefe said, raising his head with a dopey grin. 

"Comes out of where Keefe?" she asked him. Keefe's face went red at her question. He really hated talking about this stuff. Sex was another thing, but childbirth? He had no idea how that worked. 

"Out of... your... you know," he mumbled feeling even more embarrassed as she begun to laugh. 

"You seem so cocky when we do it, saying vagina or even pussy, but you won't say it when we are talking about something more mature?" she asked him with a grin. He rolled his eyes at her, but looked back down to the bracelet which now laid in her hands. Flowers stuck out in weird directions but it looked natural. 

"Can I wear it?" Keefe asked. Sophie nodded,slipping the grass blade bracelet onto his thin wrist with a smile. He grinned. "It fits perfectly."

. . .

As Keefe begun to get his paints together, setting up a seat for Sophie to sit, he wanted to make sure she wouldn't get bored only staring at the waves in the distance and her parents trying to feed the animals. He made sure the chair had a backrest for her back and that he was also comfortable in the grass. With a table as his side at his waist height, he began pouring different colors of paint.