Chapter 18

This chapter is a bit longer so just don't start it if your on a short time schedule

Sophie's POV

"Hi dad," I squeaked. Keefe gulped and I could hear him start to shuffle around. Edaline helped me to my feet and I helped Keefe.

"Do I want to know what you guys were doing in there?" He asked, rolling his eyes.

"I want to know!" Edaline said, excitedly. She grabbed both of our hands and ran over to the couch in the living room. "Tell me everything," she said, looking into my eyes. I laughed nervously.

"If you don't mind Mom, I kind of want to keep this stuff a secret between me and Keefe," I said. Her smile faded for a few seconds but then came back.

"Okay sweetheart," she said standing up and going back over to Grady. He was tapping his foot on the ground and his arms were crossed. He was was eyeing a very terrified blonde elf.

"We need a punishment for you Sencen," he finally decided. I gasped and stood up, only to have Keefe grab my wrist and pull me back down.

"I deserve it, sorry for waking you Lord and Lady Ruewen," he apologized.  Edaline looked like she was in deep thought. She then met Keefe's eyes and nodded her head.

"I don't think they deserve a punishment. Keefe and her and getting into the next step of their lives and are getting more serious with their relationships. (A/N Could anyone else imagine all the parents getting into a group and talking about kids relationships? Cause I could) They shouldn't need a punishment for loving each other. If anything, you should be getting the punishment," she said, turning to her husband. Grady crossed his arms and looked away.

"He had it coming," he said. I smiled and turned to Keefe. He lightly kissed my cheek and helped me stand up.

"Why don't you kids (Wrong character) invite the Vackers and Songs and Dizznee and maybe Ms. Redek over here and play some games?" I saw Keefe growl at Fitz's last name. I laid a hand on his shoulder to calm him.

"It'll be okay," I said. Keefe looked at me, betrayed.

"You're seriously okay with this?" He asked.

"Fitz hasn't been harassing me lately. You don't need to give him a second chance but I want to," I said. He sighed and rubbed the back of his neck.

"He can come over, if he doesn't do anything to you. Dare or other wise," he said, crossing his arms.

"Fine, I was planning on saying that anyways," I muttered. Keefe's smile came back as I kissed his cheek and called the group over. I think when I hailed Fitz, he was surprised to be invited. When everyone finally leapt here with their sleeping stuff, we started a came of Truth or Dare.

"One thing before we start," I said. "Fitz doesn't get to do anything to me." Everyone agreed and Biana decided to start.

"Okay, Sophie, truth or dare?" She asked. I looked over to Keefe and he smirked.

"Truth." Biana groaned, but then smirked.

"Did you used to like Fitz?" She asked. I peered over at Keefe and he was gritting his teeth as he turned to me.

"Yes I did, but not anymore," I said, not meeting Fitz gaze. I turned to Keefe and saw him glaring in Fitz direction.

"Okay, Sophie, your turn," Biana said. I looked at Keefe and then over at Tam.

"Tam," I said, evilly. He turned to me, startled. "Truth or dare?" He thought for a second.

"Dare." Perfect.