Chapter 36

A lot of you wanted to see what was going on with Fitz and Cassius so here you go!

I will also be trying to update this story and my SOKEEFE STORY (College AU) So we all can have a break from being bored.

STAY HEALTHY READERS!

Fitz's POV

I chased after the two grown men. How could I have not seen it? My own father had been stealing my best pins and trading them to the one he had told me he was doing 'important business' with. I crept down the hallway, an umbrella in my hands. The two grown men had run down the stairs and I knew they were on this floor. I just didn't know where. 

"-quiet Alden!" A man's voice hissed from behind a plant. My eyes shot over to the leafy plant, growling. I slowly crept forward and opened the leave. Two high pitch screams came from the two grown men and I flinched at the loud bird call. 

"GIVE ME MY BOOBRIE PIN BACK YOU THIEF!" I shouted my father. But I blinked and they were gone, running down to the hallway to find another hiding place. "Coul you be arrested for stealing your sons prattles?" I wondered out loud as I ran down the hall. But suddenly, I heard noises coming from inside a room.

"Keefe!" I heard a girls voice squeal, followed by a few moans. "Keefe, I'm ready," Sophie told him. I held my ear up to the door to listen in on what they were doing. 

"Are you sure?" Keefe asked. I tried to turn the door knob, but it was lock. Dang it they were smart. Then, I heard the sound of a raper ripping and moans. I groaned silently as I heard Sophie's wonderful panting. 

"Keefe~" I heard her moan. I groaned to myself again, setting my head against the door, my tongue swirling inside my mouth. I felt myself getting bigger in my pants. 

"Fitz? What are you doing?" A voice asked from behind me. I turned to see Linh in a revealing bikini. Biana must have invited her over for a pool party or something. I panted slightly as I walked toward her. She wasn't backing up, so I took it as a good sign when I lightly pushed her up against the wall. 

"Keefe and Sophie," I murmered against her lips. "They're having sex in the bedroom," I whispered to her. She bit her lip, her hands running up my sides and to the back of my head where she twirled my chocolate locks through her fingers. 

"Kiss me," she murmured. I pushed my lips to her, gently at first, but quickly became rougher. My hands ran up and down her sides as she tugged at my hair. My tongue slipped through her lips, as I continued to wander her mouth with my tongue. 

"Mmm~ Linh," I mumbled as my mouth left hers and started wandering down to her neck. My tongue licked around her pale skin and she soon gasped. I smirked at her as I started sucking that same spot. She began to squirm in my grip, balling my shirt into her fists. 

"Fitz!" She gasped as I softly nibbled on her neck. 

Biana's POV

Where was she? Had she like, tripped and hurt herself, or did she just ditch me? 

Or was she looking in my closet?

I jumped out of the pool, not caring how wet I was as I ran up the stairs only to hear moaning coming from the hallway across from me. 

And I walked back to the pool. 

Fitz's POV

Me and Linh had taken our shirts off and I'm pretty sure she could tell I wanted her a lot. My hands went up to her beautiful breast that were lying in her thin bikini top. She blushed slightly when she noticed how intensely I was staring at the girls. 

"Come on Alden! I think he's gone!" Cassius's voice rang through my ears. Linh was about to moan, but I quickly covered her mouth with my hand, shutting her up. 

"I don't know, did you see his eyes? They looked like he was going to kill us!" My father's voice hissed back at Cassius. Linh was looking at me with confused eyes, but I let go of her completely. The two men were coming down the hall and I screamed a battle cry, running after them. Their eyes widened and Alden threw prattles behind him as the two men ran. 

"Take them you animal!" Alden screamed as I ran after them. 

Sophie's POV

I woke feeling someone's chest against mine. My head was lying on my arms and my body was lying on top of someones. My eyes opened and saw a beautiful angel in front of me. His artful blonde hair was messy, sticking up in all directions and his neck was had a few red marks. 

Sun flowed through the window to my left, making his skin seem even more golden than what it was actually. He was naked, and so was I, but I didn't mind. Remembering the memories from last night, I sighed happily, lying my chin on my arms. 

A few minutes past and Keefe's beautiful ice blue eyes opened. I felt him look into my brown ones and I gasped at their elegance. The sun reflected perfectly off the diamonds and it made them look more like a winter wonderland than anything. 

"Morning, Foster," he whispered, wrapping his arms around my waist. They ran up and down my blank back and I blushed. "Did you enjoy last night?" He asked, his hands coming down to my butt. I blushed slightly as he slowly massaged the two cheeks. 

"Very much, Keefe~" I said, my eyelids becoming heavy. His cheek's burst into a blush when he realized what I was trying to do. Then, I felt something poke against my thigh. It was my turn to smirk. I booped him on the nose before setting the side of my head on his chest. 

"Would you do it again?" He asked. I smiled and felt my heart flutter a bit. 

"Of course."

Kids, this is how people spread the Corona Virus. Make sure you stay six feet away from everyone, even your lovers. And if you were super anti-social (Me) before this, this is pretty much heaven for you! 

STAY HEALTHY READERS!!!