Chapter 9

Sophie's POV

   Me and Keefe arrived at Everglen and were greeted by Biana. She smiled and waved for us to follow her in. We walked into the palace and set our stuff in the guest bedrooms. Keefe kept arguing that he wanted to sleep in the same room as me but I denied. We walked back to the energy way and walked with Biana out to the pool. I sat on the edge while Keefe jumped in. I giggled softly. He came out of the water, his hair plastered to his face. He came close to me and I wiped the hair out of his face.

   "Come on Foster. Jump in," Keefe pleaded. I shook my head. Keefe sighed. "You always have to make things harder." He grabbed my ankles and dragged me in. I screamed and went underwater. I opened my eyes and saw Keefe above me. He pulled me closer and pushed his lips to mine. I kissed back but it was definitely an experience underwater. I pulled away and shot out of the water.

   "A little warning next time!" I hissed at him as he came out of the water. He leaned a little closer.

   "Sorry, I couldn't stop myself," he said with a smirk. He leaned closer to her so that he could whisper, "You look really good in a bathing suit." I blushed and he pulled away. I went underwater and swam away from him. I could feel him swimming after me. I shot out of the water and so did he. I peered behind him and saw Fitz. He had blue swim trunks and no shirt. I couldn't help but to stare. Fitz noticed me and started flexing. I blushed and looked away, only to get tackled by Keefe. He pushed me underwater and kissed me again. I pushed him away and came back above water. Keefe came up beside me and wrapped his arms around me. I shook him off and got out of the pool. I smirked at Keefe and walked over to the diving board. A hand touched my side and I sighed. I turned and was surprised to see Fitz. I shrugged him off and jumped on the diving board. I did a front flip and landed, softly, in the water. All of a sudden, bubbles started to rise. I came to the top of the water and found Linh sitting on the edge of the water. I laughed and walked over to her. I sat on the edge of the water and watched Linh make water dolphins jump out of the water. Keefe swam over to me and splashed the water. I screeched and splashed him back. He laughed and ragged me back into the water.

"Who wants to have a sleepover?" Biana shouted from the house doors. Keefe smiled and nodded at her. Me and Linh agreed. Tam had been inside with Biana doing something. (Not what your thinking dirty minders) I got out the pool, shivering and dripping. Keefe wrapped his towel around me and I smiled. He grabbed another towel and lead me inside. Fitz was in the living room, playing with his telekinesis. Me and Keefe walked over to the guest bedroom and laid, the little things we brought, on the bed.

    "Hay Foster?" Keefe asked. I looked his way. "Can we cuddle?" He asked. I laughed.

   "You? The great Keefe Sencen, want to cuddle?" I asked, between laughs. He nervously chuckled. I looked at him. "Yes." He smiled and lunged for me. He pulled me on the bed and immediately started to eat my face. He kissed my lips with such force they started to hurt. I kissed back as much as I could but Keefes arm was distracting me. He was touching my bottom and was rubbing it. I was scrunched up in a ball and was running fingers down his neck. He moved his hand to my thigh and lifted my body up more so that my lips were completely in his mouth. He stuck his tongue in my mouth and licked it all. I moaned and he seemed satisfied. He moved his mouth to my jaw line and placed small nibbles. I moaned again and ruffled his hair. Out of nowhere, he stuck two hands under my shirt and pulled it off.

   "Keefe," I moaned. He just smiled and started to play with the waistband of my short. I pushed him away. He smiled at my angry face. I crawled over to retrieve my shirt, but Keefe beat me to it. He held it up as far as he could get it. It pretty much touched the ceiling.

    "Keefe! Give me my shirt back!" I yelled at him. He just smiled.

    "I'll give it back once were done cuddling," he said with a smirk. I moaned as he came over and tackled me to the ground. He started sucking on my neck. He then started playing with the waistband of my shorts again. I pushed him away and stood up. I ran over to my shirt and grabbed it before he could take it.

    "Come on Keefe," I said, putting my shirt back on. He grabbed my hand and walked out of the room. We ran into something. I fell on top of Keefe. I opened my eyes and looked at what we had ran into. Fitz and Biana stood there, with evil smiles on their faces. They ran away from the door and I ran after them.

     "Im telling Grady!" Biana yelled. She ran over to her leap crystal gismo thing and leapt to Havenfield. I leapt after her. Keefe and Fitz followed. We arrived at Havenfield and I was face to face with a very angry Grady.

Hi guys! I have decided Im going to take a break from this story. There may be a few more chapters but going to start a story about human KOTLC. I also am going to be reading a lot more because Legacy come out in a few months! I hope you all are enjoying this series of books and I hope to write more!

-Hailey