Chapter 63 (Ending Mature)

I'M ALIVE!

Authors Note: Those of you who have not read UNLOCKED yet, be aware you may need tissues for the shocking ending of the writing section. Also, I love Keefe, trust me, but he is beginning to make it very hard for me to continue that emotion for him. :(

I still love our Lord Hunkyhair though, don't you worry :)

P.S. If you want me to share all the beautiful drawings in the UNLOCKED, please tell me and I will make a chapter for only the pictures! The pictures don't include spoilers for the UNLOCKED writing portion by the way!

!WARNING! THE END OF THE CHAPTER IS SMUTTY!

A bit of a longer chapter to hopefully battle my guilt for being away for so long.

The next few weeks were nice for Sophie. Keefe stayed at her side as long as he could, which was most of the time. She loved the attention he gave her, softly kissing her belly and she had to remind him the baby hadn't even grown enough for the Elwin to see it on an ultra sound. 

But months passed and Sophie found herself staring at her body in the body long mirror. She had took her shirt off, only a push up bra blocking her chest from the girl in her mirror. But the blonde elf ignored the annoying fashionista and ran her hand over her swelling belly. She was beginning to feel self conscious to be honest about it, not many of her tunics fitting over the round hump in her front. 

"Staring at it isn't going to make it go away," Vertina said in her snobby voice. Sophie huffed in anger at her mirror, her eyes wandering up from the hump and to her face. Her neck had grown skinny in the past few months from the amount of food the baby was taking in. Her face had also grown quite pale and frail. Her hair was greasy and heavy bags sagged under her eyes were sleepless nights from the pain. 

"Fine, you want to ignore me?  I can tell you were to find some clothes to fit you better?" Vertina told her. Sophie's eyes shot up the the girl in the corner of the mirror, her words catching the elf's attention. The girl rolled her eyes, seeming to cross her arms. "I'll show you, but you need to take me off the wall so I can show you," Vertina told her. Sophie bit her lip, knowing if her parents or Keefe saw her, they would demand for her to put the mirror down. Sophie quickly threw a thin shirt over her and hoist the mirror off the wall, needing a way to cover her large stomach.

"We need to go to Jolie's room."

Sophie wasn't sure what she would find in the dusty room that would help her with baby problem. But Vertina seemed to be anxious to come back into the room, her sapphire glittering with delight as she looked around the room. It had grown darker in the room since the last time Sophie had been there to search for her undecipherable diary. But, maybe it was because the sun was beginning to set on Havenfield. 

"Keefe is going to be back soon so tell me what we're doing here before he comes and steals me!" Sophie hissed at the mirror. Vertina rolled her eyes, but a smile remained on her face from the unconstrained excitement she was failing to hide. 

"I feel I should take as long as I want after having to hear you and Loverboy make love the last few times," Vertina hissed back at her. "I'm just glad I didn't have to watch."

"Shut up," Sophie mumbled to her, feeling her cheeks glowing red. "What are we doing in Jolie's room?" the elf asked the mirror. (Never thought I would type that in my lifetime)

"I'm surprised you haven't figured it out," Vertina told her, crossing her arms for real this time. Sophie bit her lip in confusion, not sure what the mirror was getting to. "No? Fine, I'll just have to tell you myself 'cause it seems Edaline and Grady aren't going to tell you anytime soon."