Chapter 17

I'm Back! :)

Keefe's POV

I woke up in the middle of the night to Foster's soft moans. I slowly opened my eyes and saw my hand was still up her shirt, slowly massaging her breasts. She let out small moans with each circle. I pulled my warm hands out of her shirt and she snuggled closer to me. Her fragile hands gripped mine and she sighed. I laid my on her shoulder and lightly started to kiss her neck. I knew once I started kissing her, my walls would fall. But, I didn't care. My lips touched her neck and I could feel the wall crumble. Sophie moaned as I started to kiss rougher.

"Keefe, I'm trying to sleep," she groaned. I smiled against her soft skin but continued to kiss. She moaned as I started to kiss the crook of her jaw and neck. A hand snaked up my torso and up to my jaw. I slipped my hands under her shirt and maneuvered so that Sophie's back was against the mattress and I was on top of her. "Keefe I thought we agreed we'd go at my pace," she groaned. I immediately took my hands off of her.

"Sorry," I said. "Your just so beautiful." I rubbed the back of my neck. She smiled and got back under the covers. She looked me in the eyes and invited me next to her. I quickly laid next to her, not getting to close to her. Then, she reached behind her and grabbed my hands and slipped the under her shirt. She shuffled so she was against me and I smiled while rubbing her stomach. "Beautiful Sophie Foster, has a nice ring to it," I whispered into her ear. She smiled as my hands snaked up her shirt and over to her breasts again. She moaned softly as my hands touched them. I decided it would be fun if I teased her a bit so I took my hands away and lightly rubbed her stomach.

"Your such a tease," she groaned as she turned so she faced me. Her legs tangled with mine as she pulled my shirt off. My hands massages her tense back muscles. Her hands started to trace my abs and I moaned.

"Oh Sophie," I moaned as her hands went down to my waist. She moved her mouth over to my neck and started to lightly kiss it. I moaned again, wanting more. "More Foster." She smiled against my neck and her mouth wandered down to my collar bone and the she planted a kiss at my Adam's apple.

"You like that Keefe?" She asked. I furiously nodded and whimpered as her lips came off my neck. She got out of the bed and walked away. I whimpered and ran after her.

"Where'd you go Foster?" I whispered as I walked into the empty kitchen. I heard a slight giggle and ran over to the closet. She had turned me on and I really wanted her to kiss me more. "Naughty Foster, you can't run away from me," I said slamming the closet open. She squeaked as I stepped into the pantry and shut the door, pushing her against the back wall. "Yes, such a naughty girl," I purred and kissed her soft, plump lips. Our slow kiss quickly turned into a rough make out session as my hands slipped under her shirt and her hands went up to my hair. I flipped our positions so that I was pressed against the wall. She smiled against my lips and started to wander down my neck, definitely leaving marks. I moaned and my hands went to her bottom.

"Jump," I moaned. She jumped and we walked out of the pantry and up to her room again. I carried her to the bathroom and set her on the counter. She laid her body over the sink and I jumped up to lay on top if her.

"You had to pick the most uncomfortable place, didn't you Keefe," she said, shuffling under me. I licked my lips and pounced in her neck. She let out a cute gasp as I shoved my tongue against her soft skin. "Keefe," she moaned. I started to suck and she let another gasp.

"Do you want me to stop?" I asked. She shook her head and I launched for her neck again.

"Why would I?" She gasped as I bit down. A small smile hit my lips as she moaned again. I wanted to leave my mark. I wanted to show that Sophie had someone to love. Show that she belonged to me. She was mine. Only mine. "Oh Keefe," she moaned as I hit her sweet spot.

"You think that feels good?" I growled. She looked into my eyes and I felt a bit of uncomfortableness radiate off of her. "We could bring this to the bed and I could pleasure you even more?" I suggested. Sophie sat up, letting me straddle her. She reached up and touched the hickey I had given her.

"Why don't we stop here," she recommended. I nodded and my eyes dropped. I immediately regretted saying anything. We are going at her pace, not yours. Don't let your desires get in the way of the relationship, I told myself. I helped her off the counter and Sophie touched my hickey, making me jump.

"Did you at least enjoy it?" I asked.  She smiled and lightly rubbed the hickey as I twisted the door knob.

"Don't worry, I did," she said, her hand coming up to my cheek. She cupped it before pecking my lips and walking out of the bathroom.

Sort of. We ran into tall figures. I fell to my bottom and looked up at the two figures. My blood ran cold as I looked into the twos turquoise eyes.

"Edaline, Grady," I gulped.