Chapter 60!

WARNING: Stupid grammar mistakes are included!

A.K.A. I'm to lazy to edit, so I just quickly skim over the text and I guarantee you, there will be a few stupid grammar and spelling mistakes in the chapter.

3rd Person POV

Keefe stared at his girlfriend for a while as she stayed silent. Sophie wasn't 100% sure who was the father to be honest. She bit her lip, twiddling her fingers to refrain from snatching an eyelash.

She really hoped it was Keefe.

"I..." she whispered. "I don't know," she told them, her eyes raising. Fitz was looking at her with an emotion she couldn't place. His eyes looked at her and then at Keefe. She thought she saw a flash of guilt run through his eyes. But, his normal, evil smirk came back to his lips. But it faded when he saw his sister giving him a death glare.

"I would like to say he's adopted, but I know its not true," Biana muttered to Sophie.

When Sophie eventually found the courage to look at her boyfriend, she saw something heartbreaking in his eyes. The happiness of having a child of his own had faded. He was looked at her, and she could see the pieces of his heart slowly shattering. Tears weld in her eyes as she ran to Keefe and wrapped her arm around his shoulders.

"I'm sorry," she whispered to him. But he didn't move. He was still and didn't bother to wrap her in the same affection. She stayed with him for a few seconds but blinked in confusion when she felt him shaking. His knuckles were white from clenching his fists so hard and she could hear him grinding his teeth.

"Keefe?" She softly asked. The experience was so surreal to see such a broken figure, such an angry figure, begin to cry. Tears rolled down his cheeks and Sophie couldn't tell if he was mad at her or...

Who else would he be mad at?

Fitz's intentions had not been to make a kid with her, and Sophie was sure of that.

He had been there for her body, for the pleasure.

Suddenly, Keefe lashed out, turning to Fitz and snatching the collar of his tunic. He tugged the taller boy close to his face, his face steaming with anger.

"You took it away from me!" Keefe screamed in his face, spit flying in Fitz's teal eyes. (*cough* Covid *cough*) "You took everything!" Keefe screamed. Sophie had never seen him so angry before.

And, she had seen him angry.

But this was different.

He was normally a sad angry. But all she could see in him right now was anger, fury, radiating off his body.

Sophie didn't need to be an Empath to know that.

Keefe dropped Fitz to the ground, pointing an accusing figure at him.

"You deserve nothing!" Keefe yelled, causing the flock of birds in the distance to retreat. he reached a hand out in her direction and a brick flew right by her face. She let out a yelp and quickly dropped to the ground and the sound of the brick whizzing past her face.

The brick was soon in Keefe's hand and he held it high above his head, ready to bring an end to Fitz.

"You took my girlfriend," Keefe cried, tears dripping onto Fitz's tunic. Sophie could see his hand was shaking, the brick ready to drop. Sophie's eyes moved to Fitz on the ground. He was terrified, his teal eyes only holding pure fear. Biana was down with her friend, her mouth covered by her hand.

Keefe's gaze slowly turned to Sophie and he sniffled, turning away from her heart broken face. His eyes were red, from crying so much in the past few days.