Chapter 29

Sorry, it's getting late and i was only able to get one chapter typed and out today! So I'll try to get another out tomorrow.

BTW: This one has a little blood at the end so just be aware.

Keefe's POV

I don't get how humans can breathe in this stupid toxic air. They really should've taken our deal. Sophie looked like she was feeling much better after I gave her the mallowmelt so now I knew what to do when she was hurting. Sophie waved over a bright yellow monster. When I saw that thing flying toward us I let out a frightening yelp. Sophie just laughed and waved me over to it. Me and Fitz carefully crept toward the now stopped thing. Sophie opened the door and waved for us to go in.

"Come on guys, it's not going to eat you," she said, stepping inside of the monster. 

"That's exactly what its going to do!" I hissed as I stepped inside and sat next to her. She smiled and waved for Fitz to join us. He glared at the driver through the window and stepped inside. He sat next to me. Sophie reached inside her pocket and handed the driver a green dollar bill. Then, she started talking in gibberish. The driver smiled and took his hat off, slightly waving to her before driving off. Sophie sat back down, and I wrapped an arm around her waist to keep her steady. Or, more like her to hold me steady. 

"Hey Keefe? Thank you for cheering me up," she told me, reaching out and tracing a hand down my jaw. I smiled and leaned into her soft skin.  Fitz mumbled something and looked away from the couples gaze. 

"You know Sencen, this was supposed to be me and Sophie's thing," Fitz mumbled to himself. My eyes darted over to Fitz and darkened. 

"Excuse me? This is my girlfriend you're talking about," I said, my eyebrows furrowing in anger. 

"Yeah, but this was supposed to be a thing me and Sophie did as friends," Fitz said, turning to me. Sophie brought her hand down from his jaw and pulled me toward her. 

"Shut up Fitz, I know you still like my girlfriend," I said growling. 

3rd Person Point of View

Fitz launched his fist out at Keefe and knocked him in the jaw. Keefe let out a yelp and the car swerved on the ground. 

"Sir, stop the car!" Sophie yelled from behind Keefe. Fitz launched his fist out for another punch but Keefe caught it with his hand and dropped it, throwing a punch for Fitz's gut. The car stopped and Sophie opened her door, which was facing the street. She used some slight levitation power to pull Keefe out of the car. 

"Traitor!" Keefe yelled at Fitz. Fitz followed the couple out and Keefe shook Sophie off of him. He took his jacket off and threw it to the side. "You traitor!" Keefe shouted walking up to Fitz while Sophie was dragged behind by his arm. 

"Keefe stop!" Sophie shouted again. The traffic around the two hot guys had stopped as people came out of watch. Fitz took his jacket off and threw it to the other side. "Keefe, please!" she pleaded, feeling tears coming to her eyes. Keefe stopped walking and looked down to his girlfriend. She had broken eyes at this rage like version of her boyfriend. The fire in his eyes faded when he saw a few tears roll down her cheeks. "Please," she pleaded, as the air became moist and it started to drizzle. 

"Sophie-" he was cut off by being shoved to the ground by a very angry Fitz Vacker. 

"You took everything from me," he breathed. Sophie ran for Fitz but he just shoved her to the side. She stumbled to the ground and hit her head on the curb. Her vision was blurry but she could still feel the warm feeling on the back of her head. 

"Ain't that somethin' Fitzy?" Keefe asked, a small smirked coming to his face. Fitz reached out and grabbed Keefe by the color, punching his face. Keefe groaned, blood running from his nose.

Suddenly, Fitz crumbled to the ground. Sophie's eyes widened as she saw Keefe was also passed out. And everyone had seen it. She had inflicted on her two best friends. She groaned and got up from the ground and crawled over to her male companions. 

"Keefe," she whispered, putting her hand to his cheek. Sirens came from down the street, and Sophie new it was the cops. Tears blurred her vision even more when she heard the yelling voices come from the now arriving cops. 

"Sophie! Over here!" She suddenly heard a voice yell. Sophie looked over to where the voice had come from and saw her adoptive mother and father kneeling behind a car. Sophie looked over to the police who were looking at her up and down with some weird faces.  Sophie used her telekinesis to knock the police off their feet and she picked Fitz and Keefe up, hauling them over to Grady. But suddenly, there was a gun shot.