Chapter 41

3rd Person POV

Keefe picked Sophie up and into his arms, carrying her up the hill of the long, soft grass. People laid on blankets on the grass a few meters away, pointing to the sky and trying to point out constellations as the Flasher's started to get ready.

 Fitz and Linh were holding hands in front of them and Sophie was slowly falling asleep in Keefe's arms. Keefe rolled his eyes at his adorable girlfriend, leaning down and planting a kiss on her nose. Her eyes slowly fluttered opened, her eyes both looking down at her nose and making Keefe chuckle quietly, planting a small kiss on her nose once more. Sophie reached up and touched his tan cheeks, tilting her head with a smile. 

"Your adorable when your sleepy," Keefe whispered to her, planting a kiss on her forehead when he sat down on the ground a few feet away from their friends. Sophie laid down with her head in his lap as she pointing to some of the flashing stars in the sky. 

"Ladies and gentlemen! Welcome to tonight's light show, please stay quiet and watch the show!" The man floating in the air spoke to the small crowd on the hill and the larger crowd at the bottom. He waved in the air, sending colorful light streaks in the air and causing his girlfriend to gasp. He smiled, his hands come down to her hair and slowly starting to braid her golden locks.

The show continued, the ten different Flashers coming into the sky by levitating and throwing beautiful colors in the blank sky. Sophie smiled, pointing to some of the designs in the sky with a bright expression on her face. The colors reflected over her tan skin, making Keefe smiled at her beautiful face. 

About an hour into the show, Keefe laid down on his back, Sophie moving to his side so she could snuggle against his chest. Keefe simply smiled, wrapping his arms around his girlfriends waist and pulling her tighter against his chest. He never wanted to let her go. 

He wouldn't.

"Look, a butterfly," Keefe said when he spotted a beautiful blue butterfly flying in their direction. The butterfly glowed and illuminated the dark space around them and showed Keefe that his girlfriend was in deed asleep. he smiled, reaching over to the insect, the butterfly touching down on his finger. He brought it over to his girlfriend, lightly setting it on her nose. She twitched slightly, her wide brown eyes opening and looking straight at the glowing butterfly. 

SOPHIE! SOPHIE! SOPHIE!

KEEFE! KEEFE! KEEFE!

FLY! FLY! FLY!

Sophie suddenly sat up, the butterfly flying off into the night. She searched the dark skies, and found the beautiful alicorn flying through the sky. Keefe followed her gaze and smiled, waving to Silveny. he helped Sophie to her feet, her quickly crumbling to him when she realized her legs were asleep. 

SOPHIE! SOPHIE! SOPHIE!

The alicorn said as she touched down on the ground. Sophie smiled, waving for Keefe to bring to her to the alicorn. They both hoped onto the alicorn and Sophie forgot all about the dilemma in her life right now. All she was thinking about was the wonderful ride they had had on the way to Mr. Forkle's cave. All the wonderful came flying back and Sophie reached behind her to feel Keefe's chest. He leaned his head against her own with a sleepy smile. 

"I love you, Foster, a lot," he whispered to her. 

"I know," she whispered to him. 

"And I think Mama Glitterbutt loves me almost as much as you do," he told her, a smirk making it's way to his lips. She rolled her eyes, pushing on his nose to bring his face away from her. 

"Way to ruin the serious moment with that stupid nickname," she muttered. He brought a hand to his heart, pretending to be hurt. 

"I bet Glitterbutt loves the nickname as much as I do, isn't that right, Mama Glitterbutt?" He asked, patting the unicorns side. 

GLITTERBUTT! GLITTERBUTT! GLITTERBUTT!

Sophie rolled her eyes, wanting to scold Silveny for being on Keefe's side in this conversation. 

"Do you remember?" he whispered to  her after a few minutes. "The first time I really opened up to you?" Sophie smiled, reaching behind her to touch her boyfriends cheek. 

"Of course, that was a big step in our relationship," she told him. He smiled, nodding and lying his head on her shoulder. 

"It would have happened sooner if you hadn't been so oblivious."

"Excuse me? I am so not oblivious!"

"We both know that's not true, Foster. Don't we Glitterbutt?"

OBLIVIOUS! SOPHIE! OBLIVIOUS!

Sorry it was a bit short, but I'm kind of running out of idea's. 

So why don't you guys help me out.

Time to VOTE!

1=HEATED CHAPTERS!

2=SMUT CHAPTERS!

3=CUTE CHAPTERS! (LIKE THIS ONE)

I WILL ALSO DO LITTLE ONE SHOTS OF REWRITING SOME SOKEEFE MOMENTS FROM THE BOOKS IF ANY OF YOU WANT TO GIVE ME PAGE NUMBERS OF SCENES!