Chapter 46 (Mature)

This is some of the comments ideas put together so thank you for this chapter!

Mature Language and Smut are included in this chapter.

This is a long chapter, so be aware!

3rd Person POV

Keefe had proposed the idea of going over to the Vacker's house for a sleepover, and Sophie was confused and nervous of why he would do that. But Biana quickly agreed, saying Fitz had a few things to say to Sophie and that only made the blonde elf even more nervous.

The sun was beginning to set when they decided to leave for Everglen.

Keefe made sure she was comfortable with their plan and she nodded, grabbing his hand as the light wisped them away to the Vacker's home.

When they arrived, Biana was already waiting at the door and she ran up to Sophie, wrapping her in a long hug. Sophie nuzzled in face in Biana's shoulder.

"I'm sorry about what he did, you guys better have a plan to get back him," Biana said, eyeing Keefe from over Sophie's shoulder when they pulled apart. Keefe gave Sophie an evil look and nodded.

The three walked back into the house and Sophie bit back a squeak when she saw Fitz standing in the middle of the large opening area. He was holding a bouquet of roses in his hand, his eyes red with tears. He slowly walked closer to her, and she bit her lip, taking a step back. Keefe quickly wrapped his arms around the frightened girl and Fitz's eyes turned even sadder when he saw her reaction.

"Fitz," Sophie said, gulping down a round of tears. Fitz bit his lip, taking one more step, getting down to his knees so he didn't seem as intimidating. He laid the flower on the ground, softly pushing them toward her. Sophie slowly squatted down, telling her boyfriend she was fine as she reached over to grab the flowers and took a whiff of the wonderful fragrance. Her eyes went back to Fitz as she took a step forward and a step forward, reaching her shaky hand out to him. He slowly took it, getting to his feet and Sophie bit her lip, not wanting to meet his eyes.

"Sophie I-" He started, but Sophie shook her head, shoving the flowers to his chest and taking a step back, retreating to her boyfriend.

"Come on Foster, you can forgive him when your ready," Keefe whispered in her ear as he led her away from him. Fitz bit his lip as he watched Sophie walk away, tears threatening to fall. he ran a shaky hand through his hair as he looked over to his little sister. She shook her head in shame, jogging to catch up with Keefe and Sophie. Fitz's knees gave out and he fell to the floor, the flowers falling out of his hands, forgotten.

Keefe led Sophie toward the guest bedroom to wait for the others to join. Sophie laid on the bed, twiddling with her fingers as Keefe sat at the foot of the bed. He softly massaged her feet, but Sophie pulled away, turning to her side. Keefe bit his lip, really hoping the run in with Fitz hadn't made her more guilty.

"Fosterpoo? What's wrong?" Keefe asked, climbing onto the bed to lay behind her. Sophie curled into a ball, not responding to his question. Keefe slowly wrapped his arms around her waist. nuzzling his face into head of hair.

"Are you mad at me?" Sophie asked Keefe. Her boyfriend's eyes widened as he shook his head, softly beginning to rub her stomach.

"Why would I be mad at you?" He asked her. She bit her lip, squeezing her eyes closed.

"Because of what Fitz did to me," she whispered, kind of hoping he hadn't heard. But he had and he quickly shook his head, not understanding why she thinks he would suddenly break out in rage for something she hadn't had control over.