Chapter 22

Kind of an intense and short chapter.

Keefe's POV

I woke to someone pulling on my hair. I moaned when the feeling went to my ears and at started stroking behind them. My eyes opened and I saw Sophie in front of me, licking her lips. Her eyes were closed so I assumed she was dreaming. She groaned and that got me so turned on. I moaned and reached down to her waist, snaking my hands under her shirt and rubbed circles on her back. She kept rubbing behind my ear as she slowly nuzzled her face into my neck. I could feel her slide her tongue along my neck as I moaned again.

"Fo-foster, w-wake up, you n-need to enj-joy this," I said, sitting up and letting her straddle me. She softly ground on me and I moaned. "Sophie," I groaned as she licked my jaw line. She pulled away and looked me in the eyes. I pushed her away and she seemed hurt for a second, until I scraped my shirt off and she smiled. I grabbed her hips and pulled her back onto my lap. She wrapped her legs around my waist and I slipped her shirt off. Without warning I launched for her neck and started to lick and kiss. I nibbled a small section and then jabbed my tongue. "Your mine," I moaned against her neck. She rapidly nodded and I slipped her pants off. I ran my hands along her thighs and she moaned. I felt myself getting bigger as she ground on me harder. My hands snaked their way up to her bra strap and I started to play with them. She started to squirm on top of me, causing me to gasp.

"Sophie," I groaned finally unclipping the first strap. She stared wide eyed at me as I unclipped the other and then the back. I slowly took it off and Sophie immediately crossed her arms, hiding her beautiful chest. "Don't be shy," I whispered, slowly pulling her arms away. Her round breast popped out at me and I slowly stroked them with my hand. "Your beautiful," I said, running a thumb over her nipple. She shivered as I bent my face lower and flicked my tongue over it.

"Keefe," she groaned. I could feel a bit of panic radiating off of her, but I was not going to let her go this time. She slowly slid off of me but I quickly grabbed her waist and pulled her back onto my lap.

"You're not getting away from me this time," I growled, dipping my head down and kissing her nipple. She threw her head back and let out a sharp gasp. I smiled and started to suck and lick and soon bite. She groaned and looked back down at me with wide eyes.

"Keefe, I'm not ready for this," she groaned. I trailed kisses down her stomach, forcing her to lay on her back at the foot of the bed. I put my arms on either side of her as my mouth reach her panties. "Keefe, stop," she demanded, started to wiggle more underneath me. I put a hand on her stomach to keep her from moving. Her eyes were filled with horror as I took my pants off. "Keefe please," she pleaded. I could seen her eyes filling with tears.

Then I was knocked back from the blast of panic and uncomfortableness. I shot away from Sophie and she scrambled to put her clothes back on. I rubbed my blasting head. Then, I heard the door slam and I shot out of bed, quickly dressing myself.

Oh boy did I mess up this time.