Chapter 13

Before I start this chapter, THIS STORY HAS 1K VIEWS! I didn't expect this from any of my stories. These are just trash that I write when I'm bored. I also need to apologies for not updating. I am going to try to update all of my stories, especially this one, while I'm on my MEA break. Thank you guys so much and I appreciate all of the views!

P.S I also tried to calm this one down a bit. The end of this is actually how I imagine Keefe and Sophie relationship being when they get together.

"Sophie, are you alright?" Keefe asked. I groaned and opened my eyes. Keefe was still laying on his stomach on top of me. His shirt was gone and he was lightly kissing my neck.

"Huh?" I asked, not sure what he was talking about.

"You were groaning," he explained. I smiled and closed my eyes again. Keefe must have carried me to the bed because, instead of one the floor, we were lying on my bed.

"What are we doing today?" I asked. Keefe shrugged and ran his hands down the sides of my body.

"We could go see Silveny and the twins," he recommended. "Or stay in your bed and make out for a while," he added. I stroked through his hair.

"We can do that later," I said. Keefe raised his head.

"You feeling okay Foster? You're actually agreeing to do something romantic with me?" He joked. I rolled my eyes and sat up. "Not yet," he whined.

"I need to take a shower," I said. He smirked as I stood up and went into the bathroom. I turned the water on and took my clothes off. I hoped in and took a nice, hot shower. Then, I heard the bathroom door open and footsteps enter. "Keefe," I groaned when he opened the shower curtain. I quickly grabbed the inside shower curtain and covered my body. He still had his boxers on, but I was naked and he was making me uncomfortable. His smirk fell and realize my feelings.

"Sorry," he apologized. "I just wanted to see your reaction." I smiled and ruffled his hair a bit. "Just, be out soon, okay? I think Grady is a telepath and can sense that I'm here. He's everywhere," he whispered. I giggled and finished cleaning myself. I stepped out and wrapped myself in a towel. I walked out and saw that Keefe had put his pants back on but his shirt was off.

"Shew," I said. Keefe argued, but I was eventually able to shove him out the door. I quickly changed and walked out of my door to see Keefe making breakfast. He smiled when he saw me walking down the stairs.

"You need to give me my morning kisses," he whined, coming closer to me. He wrapped his arms around my waist and I planted a quick kiss on his lips. He pouted and tapped his lips. I smiled and kissed them for a bit longer. His grip on my waist tightened as he made sure my body was against his. I moaned and pushed him away.

"What's for breakfast?" I asked.

"Me," he said with a smirk. He pulled me close to him again. I stared into his eyes for a few seconds.

"Sencen? What do you think your doing with my baby girl?" A voice asked from the door. Keefe's eyes filled with nervousness.

"Lord Ruewen?" Keefe asked, looking up from my eyes. I reached my hand up to his face and made him look at me again.

"We were just dancing, dad," I said. Keefe caught onto what I was getting to and he moved his hands down to my lowerback. I set my hands on his plain shoulders. He laid his head on my shoulder and we started taking small steps.

"Shirtless?" Grady asked. I could feel Keefe's cheeks warm.

"Ya?" I said, more like a question. I heard Grady sigh and walk back out the door. The door closed and me and Keefe stopped dancing. We just stood there for a few seconds. "You okay?" I asked. He slightly nodded and sighed.

"Can I kiss you?" He asked. "It'll make me feel better about us getting caught, again." I nodded and he pulled away from the hug. His lips met mine and we had a slow and passionate kiss. It was slow and heartwarming. I loved it. We slowly swayed as our lips moved. It wasn't a heated or uncomfortable sort of kiss. It was homey. It was a kiss that I would do any day.

Finally, after a few minutes of the loving kiss, I slowly pulled away and set my head on his chest. His breathing slowed and he laid his head on mine. Our feet still slowly waltzed around the room.

"Do you like this?" He asked. I smiled and grabbed his hand. I held his hand to his heart and snuggled closer to him.

"Yes, I do a lot," I said. "Do you want to stay over again?" I asked. Keefe smiled and nodded.

"I love you Sophie," he whispered in my ear. His breath tickled and I closed my eyes.

"I love you to Keefe, forever."