Chapter 3

Keefe's POV

Her lips were amazing. I would kiss them all day if I could. I wasn't sure why she was here, but I didn't care. I wrapped my hands around her waist and rubbed her back. I laid down on my bed, her laying on top of me. I lifted her shirt up and stuck my hands underneath. She moaned and started to pull away but I flipped us over so that I was on top. She moaned.

"Keefe maybe we should sto-" She started, but I stuck my tongue in her mouth and started to explore. She tried shoving my tongue out but I was tough. She started to bite down with her teeth and I slipped my tongue out. I brought my mouth over to her jaw line and started nibbling. She moaned and pushed me off the bed. I crashed to the floor and laughed. I stood up and grabbed Sophie's hand. I pulled her off the bed and shoved her against the wall of my room. The wall farthest from the door. I put her hands up to the wall like she was surrendering. I lined my body up with hers. I shoved my face closer to her so that I could feel her breathing. I heard my door squeak open. I shoved my lips to hers. I bit her lip, causing her to open her mouth and allowing my tongue to go in. Then, a camera flash went off. Sophie did a cute whimpering noise and tried pushing away. I let go of her hands and put my hands under her shirt. Sophie moaned as I let go of her and pulled off my shirt. She opened her eyes and stared at my abs.

"Are you checking me out Foster?" I asked. She shook her head, in a daise. She touched my neck and dragged her soft fingers down my torso. I smiled and threw my head back. I opened my arms, asking for more. Sophie slid her fingers in the dents of my abs. Then, she stopped. I opened my eyes and stared at her. Horror was radiating off of her. She was staring behind me. I turned my head and found my dad, Alden, and Julianna Diznee, Dex's mom. I looked back at Sophie. She started to fall, but I stretched out my hands and pulled her close to my chest, where she past out.

"What was happening in there?" My dad asked. I smiled.

"Me and Foster were making out," I said, with a happy smile. Sophie sat next to me, still passed out. I nuzzled her neck and my dad grabbed my shoulders.

"Look at me son. Do Grady and Edaline know she's here?" My dad asked. I shook my head.

"She leapt here and was crying. I was drawing and she sat on my bed. I sat next to her and confronted her. Then, she turned my head and kissed me," I said. Then I added, "I took advantage, of course." My dad wavered. Then, there was a screech of pain next to me. I looked over and Sophie was shivering. I walked over to the couch and pulled a blanket over. I draped it over her. I looked her in the eyes.

"Why were you crying yesterday?" I asked her.

"Fitz scared me and he kissed me. I was mad because I already love you," Sophie said. I smiled and my eyes started watering.

"I love you, too," I told her. I leaned over and kissed her on the cheek. Gosh she was cute.

"I hadn't heard my son leave the house," Alden informed them. I shrugged.

"He just wants to steal my girl," I told him. Alden frowned and closed his mouth.

"Why did you guys interrupt us in the first place?" I asked. My dad looked at me with a smile. He then turned to Sophie. "Me and her were having a good time."

"Do you think it was getting out of hand?" My dad asked her. She looked at me and then back at my father. Then, she shook her head. My dad raised an eyebrow. She shook her head again. I reached out and grabbed her hand.

"She's not lying," I said with a small smile. My dad groaned and then walked away from us. I looked at her and smiled.

"I should probably be heading back before Grady and Edaline worry," Sophie said. I frowned. She grabbed my hand and lead me outside. She turned me to face her and pulled me closer to her. She reached up and touched my cheek. I leaned closer and lightly kissed her. I had to hold back the temptation to bite her lip and lick her mouth. She pulled away and held up her home crystal. She glittered away and left me, alone, outside. I walked back inside and sat on the couch. I sighed and stared off into space. Alden came and sat next to me.

"My son is still in love with Sophie so please teach him a lesson if he gets to close to her," Alden told me. I nodded and closed my eyes. I must have fallen asleep because all I remember is imagining Sophie's face.