Chapter 4

Keefe's POV

"Foster! Wait up!" I yelled in the hallway. She looked back and nearly dropped her books. I grabbed them as they slipped out of her hands. "What's wrong?" I asked. She looked at my eyes in wonder.

"Your hair Keefe. It's... Amazing," she said. I smiled and waved my hands through it.

"You don't look to bad yourself Foster," I told her. She blushed and took her books from me. "Make sure you give Fitz a beating at the splotching match," I told her. She smiled and nodded. I hooked my arm through hers and we both walked over to the gym. I was against Stina first and I obviously won. I went against a few other people. Then, I was face to face with Sophie. I wanted her to win so she could give Fitz some sweet revenge. So, I let her hit me. She didn't hit me hard or in the hair, so we were cool.

A few minutes go by and the final two are facing each other. Sophie and Fitz. I cheered on Sophie. Most of the other kids did. A few kids cheered on FItz, but not a tone. Sophie started moving her feet, like I had taught her, as Fitz through his splotcher at her. She caught it and threw it back at him. He caught it when it was a milimeter away from his face. Fitz smiled and he closed his eyes. I saw Sophie start moving closer to him and I panicked. She looked almost as panicked as I did. She was sliding toward him. The crowd booed. Sophie was about one foot away from Fitz when she started levitating away. But his hold was strong. He kept moving her toward him until their feet were touching. FItz wrapped his arms around her waist and leaned his head in. I started to move my feet, but a hand grabbed mine. I looked back and saw Leto. He shook his head. I shook my head back and struggled. Fitz and her lips met. I yelled and yanked my hand out of Leto's grip. I lunged at Fitz, knocking him away from Sophie. I punched him in the jaw.

"Don't touch my girlfriend!" I yelled in his face. I stood up and sighed. Sophie just sat on the ground. Panic and shock was radiating off her. I ran over to her and helped her. She wrapped her arms around my neck and cried on my chest.

"I'm sorry I couldn't stop him. He was to strong," she told me. I stroked my hand through her hair.

"It's okay, I know," I told her. The crowd made there way out of the room. I grabbed Sophie's hand and we made our way to the cafeteria. I sat next to her. She laid her head on my shoulder and I smiled.

"Do you want to come over tonight?" She asked me. I nodded and winked at her. Dex came over and sat next to Sophie.

"I heard what happened at gym. I'm sorry Sophie," Dex said. She sat up and nodded. The day went by fast but nothing else bad happened. I stayed at Sophie's side the whole day. When school was over I leapt over to Sophie's house. We walked up to her room and she laid on her bed.

"Now what?" She asked. I ran over to her bed and jumped on top of her. I roughly kissed her lips. She started to push me off but I put my hands under her shirt. She kissed me back and it made it so much better.

Finally, Sophie was able to push me off of her. I frowned as she whipped her lips. I laid down next to her and wrapped my hands around her waist.

"You didn't want my taste?" I asked, kissing her neck. She did a cute moan. I smiled but kept kissing. She pushed my head away with her hand and got off the bed. She rubbed my kissing spot. I smiled and got out of the bed.

"I'm going to invite the others over for a sleepover," Sophie decided.

"Awe, Foster, this was our make out time," I whined. She smirked and pulled out her importer. She called the whole group and soon everyone was on the living room, luggage and all.

"Let's play truth or dare," Biana said.