Chapter 7

Keefe's POV

The pain was unreal. Foster lunged over to me. She laid on top of me. Alden and Della yelled at my father. Sophie touched my cheek and I yelped. My eyes watered as Elwin came in the room. Before Elwin pulled Sophie of me, she gave me a tender kiss on the lips. I didn't care about the pain. I kissed back anyways. Elwin dragged crying Sophie out of the room.

"Sophie," I croaked. Della and Alden pulled Cassius and Fitz pulled Biana out. Wait. They are in the hallway together. I started to squirm in my coat.

"What is the problem Keefe?" Elwin asked.

"Sophie and Fitz," I croaked. Elwin's eyes widened. He ran over to he door and opened it. He ran out and I heard yells. I heard a scream and it sounded like Sophie's. I tried to stand up, but the pain knocked me down.

Fitz's POV

I wasn't even sure why I was here. I pulled Biana out of the room to see Sophie and Keefe kissing each other. I gritted my teeth. Elwin lead crying Sophie out of the room. My parents took Biana home and I said I would wait with Sophie. They saw nothing wrong with that and left. Cassius left before he got in trouble. That left me and Sophie. Alone. I walked over to her. She sniffled and looked into my eyes. I looked at her lips. Then, I had a weird sensation that told me to shove Sophie against the lockers. I shoved her against the lockers and lean in. Sophie screeched. Our lips met and Sophie thrashed. Then, Sophie bit my lip. My eyes watered as I wrapped my arms and her and made her wrap her legs around me. She stopped fighting. I opened my eyes and saw her staring at something behind me. I set her on the ground and turned to find an angry Elwin.

"You are nasty," Elwin said. He sprinted over to Sophie and grabbed her hand. Then he ran into the healing center, leaving me, alone, to gather my thoughts. I touched my lip and saw a small thing of blood. I growled. I hated how she was falling for Keefe. Why? I was perfect for her and she didn't realize it. Then, I had an idea.

Sophie?

What do you want Fitz

I want to kiss you

Me and Keefe are kissing so to late

Stop it right now

Why?

Because I will barge in that room and slap Keefe again

There was a long pause. The door opened to the healing center and a brown eyed elf walked out.

"Finally," I said, holding my arms out. Sophie walked over to me and lean on my chest. She smelled so good. She wrapped her arms around my neck and looked me in the eyes. She was so beautiful. I leaned forward a little bit and a large amount of pain hit my face. I stumbled back, staring a Sophie. My hand touched my face and it burned. Sophie had slapped me.

"If you slap anyone again. I will do the same to you," she told me. I nodded slightly and ran out the door. I sighed and start to dreamed about Sophie. She had slapped me. The touch of her delicate skin was amazing.