Chapter 8

Keefe's POV

Me and Foster had just been making out when she stopped and walked out the door. I sat up and heard a screech of pain. It didn't sound like her scream but it did sound like Fitz's. I smirked and heard the school door slam shut. Sophie walked back into the room and sat on the coat next to me. I reached out and pulled her waist. She fell on top of me.

"Now, where were we?" I asked. She smiled and leaned her head closer. Our lips only met for a few seconds when the door to the healing center opened. Sophie got off of me, taking the warmth with her. I held in my moan.

"Biana was wondering if you all wanted to go to her house to swim," Elwin explained. I sat up. Sophie peered in my direction.

"If Keefe's able to then sure," Sophie decided. Elwin studied me.

"His bruise may be there for a while but Sophie seems to have a solution," Elwin said with a smirk. Sophie nodded and pulled me out of bed. I laughed as she pulled me out of the healing center. We walked out of the school and I leapt to Havenfield with her. We walked into the house and up to her bedroom. Sophie went into the bathroom to change and I changed in the bedroom. Once I was done, I explored the room. She had hung the picture of all of us in the middle of the room. I smiled. Sophie walked out of the bathroom as I turned to see her. She was staring.

"You're staring Foster," I noted. She shook her head and we both walked down the stairs to the light leaper.

"Everglen," Sophie whispered, holding on to my hand.