Chapter 25

This chapter is based off of Christmas, so imagine Sophie has already explained what all the major holidays are for her. And if you don't celebrate Christmas, you can skip this chapter if you want and I should have another out soon!

P.S I just realized this chapter was the 25 chapter! How fitting!

Keefe's POV

I woke up in Foster's arms. She was lying on top of me, with her face in the nook of my shoulder and neck.

"Good morning Sophie," I whispered. She wiggled in my grasp and I quickly let go, afraid to make her uncomfortable. She reached out to my arms and wrapped them back around her waist.

"Good morning Keefe," she whispered, opening her beautiful brown eyes. The open curtains helped reflect the golden specks in her eyes, making them stand out. I slowly reached out and kissed her cheek, softly. She smiled and looked out the window.

"Sophie! You have to come see this!" A voice sounding like Biana's yelled. Sophie slowly got off of me and when she stood up, I wrapped my arms protectively around her waist. She didn't flinch or tense, which I was thankful for. I decided to take a little risk so I planted a quick kiss on her neck. She laid her hands on mine and I smiled. Her head leaned back onto my shoulder as we walked out of the room. We walked downstairs and saw Biana and Alden, staring at a spyball. She and me walked over to what they were looking at and Sophie gasped when she looked into it.

"That's the Christmas parade," she said, excitedly. I went through all the memories of the human holidays Sophie had told me about. A picture of a heavy man in a red suit appeared in my mind. Sophie quickly went through the Christmas basics that I already knew (boyfriend points.) By the end of the explanation, Biana was squealing and running around the room, shouting out ideas of how to decorate the house for Christmas. Sophie was smiling wildly as Alden agreed to decorate. I smiled evilly as a I remembered one important thing from Sophie's explanation.

The mistletoe.

I ran away to where Alden was going and he explained that they had extra props for emergency's. What those emergency's were, I had no clue. I took out a box that said, mistletoe. My grin grew as I saw how many were in the box. I quickly scribbled the word out and ran upstairs. Sophie was just coming about to come out of a door way so I quickly sat the box down, grabbed a mistletoe and ran over to the doorway. I held the plant above us and smirked at Sophie. She smiled and grabbed my collar. She pulled me close to her face. I didn't want to go to fast but when she grabbed my hair and shoved her lips to mine, my walls fell. I held myself still, seeing how far she would take it. Keeping the mistletoe above our heads, she licked bottom lip and I slightly nodded opening my mouth. Her tongue slipped in my mouth. I moaned and dropped the mistletoe to the ground and wrapped my arms around her waist. I grabbed her bottom and lifted her up, her legs wrapping around my waist in the process. I slipped my tongue into her mouth and she let out a small sigh. It felt like she could only breathe through me and the same for me to her. Her hands kept going through my hair, tugging once in a while. I rubbed her butt and pushed her back up against a wall.

Someone cleared their throat very loudly. "If you two want to continue, you can go up to the guest bedroom," Biana suggested. I slowly finished the kiss and Sophie pulled away.

"We should be decorating Keefe," she said, jumping out of my grasp. I groaned and sagged my arms.

"But kissing a so much better," I groaned, starting to come closer to her.

"First off," Biana said, holding up a finger, "that wasn't just kissing." I walked closer to Sophie and stuck my hands under her shirt from behind. She tensed a bit and I remembered I should be taking it slow.

"Sorry," I whispered, fixing my hair. She grabbed my hand and twined our fingers together.

"Let's decorate."