Chapter 31

Keefe's POV

Everyone was in the healing center, trying to come up with ways to entertain our selves while we waited for Sophie to wake up. Elwin helped me lay Sophie on my chest, her head resting on my neck area. I was stroking her blond hair while Biana was sitting in Dex's lap on the ground. Marella was sitting next to Tam on the ground and Fitz was sitting on the chair next to he bed. Linh and Wylie had went to Havenfield to pick up some snacks for the group. 

"What about a round of truth or dare?" Biana asked. I let out a groan and so did everyone else. "What? We are bored anyways," she mumbled. Dex smiled and softly stroked her palm with his finger. 

"I think it sounds like a good idea," he mumbled into her ear, seductively. Biana smirked and tickled under his jaw. I saw his eyes roll back into his head at the pleasure under his chin. I almost shot out of the bed, hating the way they were making me feel. They made me feel like the time I had gotten so caught up in Sophie's body. I got so greedy. 

"None of that. Get out if you're going to do that!" I snapped at them, pointing to the door. Everyone stared at me in shock. I lowered my arm as I felt Sophie shiver from on top of me, her hand gripping my collar as she snuggled closure to me. Her eyebrows were scrunched with concentration and she had small shiny spots of sweat on her forehead. "Someone go get Elwin," I told them, wrapping my arm protectively around Sophie to keep all her imaginary monsters away. I would not let anything harm her. Not again. 

"I'll go get him," Marella said, getting up from the ground. Tam stood up besides her and ran out with her. I looked down at Sophie's shivering figure, shouting at Fitz to get a blanket. He quickly draped a warm and fuzzy blanket over us, causing me to sweat just as much as Sophie was. 

"It's alright, baby girl. You're doing great, just stay with us. You'll be out soon," I whispered into her ear, trying to calm her squirms and shivers. She gripped my tunic tight as she s tarted mumbling into my neck. 

"Keefe," she mumbled. "Get... out," she whispered. I nervously stroked her hair as her arms wound around my waist and she snuggled her head into the crook of my shoulder neck area. 

"It's okay Sophie, I'm right here," I whispered to her. "I will protect you," I whispered to her, nuzzling my face into the side of her face. 

At that moment, Elwin burst into the room and ran over to the bedside. Linh, Tam, Wylie, and Biana came running in a few seconds after the physician. Elwin snapped his fingers, an orb appearing above us. His glasses sparkled as he reached out and stroked Sophie's head, sitting down on the cott next to me. 

"She's having a dream, about you I assume," Elwin told him. I knew what he was about to say so I waved Fitz over to the cott. 

"What's she dreaming about?" I asked him. Fitz looked into my eyes and then back at Sophie. I rolled my eyes and waved for him to do it. He cautiously reached out, placing his hands on the side of Sophie's head that wasn't being covered by her hair. I stroked behind her ear as Fitz closed his eyes and slipped past her blocking. 

"It's you and her," Fitz said, his eyebrows scrunching. "You are on top of her, she naked and I can't watch anymore," he muttered, taking his hands away. "She's to hot to watch in bed," he muttered, walking away from the cott. I felt himself getting big under Sophie as Fitz started sending me pictures from the dream. 

"Stop it you idiot," I hissed at him. I heard him snicker in the corner of the room as I groaned under Sophie. 

"Keefe," Sophie moaned from on top of me, digging her face into my neck. My eyes opened in surprise and I looked at the other couples. Marella was pressed up against the wall with Tam over her, his hand going under her dress and their lips locked. Linh had her hands in Wylie's hair as she was pushed up against the wall as well. 

"You'know, I'm gonna go now. You two finish," Elwin said, racing out of the door. I looked over to Biana and saw she had already had her dress taken off and Dex was sucking her neck. I looked down at Sophie, her body had gone still again. I couldn't help but slip a hand under her shirt, but immediately stopped after realizing I was taking advantage of her state. 

"Everyone out!" I shouted, pointed to the door. Elwin poked his head in the doorway and glared at all the other teens. "Right now," I growled. Tam mumbled something under his breath before stepping back from his girlfriend and nodding. 

"We aren't leaving," he told me, wrapping his arm around Marella's waist. I turned to Elwin who had went back to cowarding outside of the office. 

I couldn't blame him.

"Get out," I hissed. "I don't like being in an environment with you guys doing that," I told them. The teens still didn't budge. 

"Everyone out except Fitz and Keefe," an all to familiar voice said from the doorway. I turned my head to see the sleek blonde hair of my father. My eyes immediately dropped down to Sophie's beautiful golden locks as I started stroking them.

"Dad-"

"No son, I may not seem to care about you or Mrs. Foster much, but I hate seeing teens act like this around you and your unconscious girlfriend," he said. I could see his jaw tense at the last word which made me smirk. 

"Thank you," I mumbled when I saw everyone walk out of the room and Daddio stand at the door frame, talking to Elwin. Fitz sat on the chair beside the bed, looking away from me. 

"I'm sorry Fitz," I whispered to him, kind of hoping he hadn't heard. But, the kid must have super hearing because his head slowly turned in my direction. His eyes had a confused tint to them. 

"Did you say something or was that just the wind?" He asked, and I could tell he was going to tease me. I muttered a few words under my breath before rolling my eyes and turning away from the teal globes.

"I said I'm sorry," I told him a little louder. He outstretched a hand to his ear and leaned toward me. 

"Excuse me what? Sorry I couldn't hear would you please say that again?" He asked with a smirk. I rolled my eyes and wrapped both my arms around Sophie's waist. 

"I'm sorry Fitz. I'm sorry we got into this stupid argument about Sophie. She should be able to pull forward or push away either of us at any moment," I told him, loud enough so I knew he would hear. I could tell he was about to tease me more, but Sophie started to squirm and I felt her hot breath on my neck. 

"It's about time," she softly spoke in her melodic voice as her beautiful brown eyes met mine. The golden specks seemed to glitter with more power when she gave me a small smile. 

Tears started to come to my eyes as I could only say one word, "Foster."