Chapter 35 (Part 2)(Mature)

!!!WARNING SMUT!!!

Sophie's POV

Keefe and I ran for the top floor of Candleshade's many floors. When we got to the farthest guest bedrooms, Keefe pinned me up against the wall, kissing my lips. His lips moved hard against mine, him wanting to make as much friction and heat between them as he possibly could. I moaned slightly as his tongue licked both my lips, lazily. I smiled and opened my lips slightly, his tongue quickly slithering through. It ran along my top teeth before twirling his tongue with mine. I felt his warm hands come down from either sides of my head and down to my shirt where he starting slowly raising it up. He slowly broke the kiss to take my shirt off before  quickly coming right back to where he was. His lips slowly transitioned to a position where they were squashed up against my jaw. They kissed down to my neck where he took in a piece of skin into his mouth. His tongue ravished it as his teeth softly rubbed against the skin. I moaned and my eyes widened at the sudden pleasure. He let the skin go with a slight 'pop' and took another piece of skin, but closure to my collar bone. There was no mercy on this one. His teeth bit down on the skin and I could tell he wanted to make his mark. Keefe's hands ran down the soft skin of my core before starting to unbuckle my pants. He pulled away from my neck and looked up into my eyes. His lips were swollen but I could tell he liked it. I nodded, giving him permission. He pulled down my pants using the belt hoop with one hand and one hand pinned both my wrist above my head. I moaned as his mouth came down to my stomach as he pulled them down further. His tongue ran along my faint abs as he pulled my pants off my ankles and threw it off to the side next to my shirt. He sucked the skin on my sides, definitely leaving a mark but I was okay with it. I was ready for more, even after Keefe's many mistakes. I reached down to his shoulders and tugged on the clothing covering his skin. He smirked at me, standing up and taking his shirt off. He leaned in, planting a short kiss on my lips before going down to my swollen collar bone once more and licking it. His hands snaked around my body and latched onto the back of my bra. I moaned slightly and nodded when he looked at me. His one free hand slowly unclipped my bra from behind and I moaned in impatience. He was teasing me and I knew it. 

"Awe, someones excited," he whispered into my ear, sending shivers down my back. He kept stroking the skin around the strap with his thumb as his fingers worked painfully slow to remove the black bra. Finally, after what seem like eternity, the clothing fell to the floor. I let out a pant in relief and saw his eyes wandering up and down my chest. I smiled and waved squirmed in his grip. His eyes didn't leave the beautiful round breasts. "I know I've seen them before, but they're just... so... luscious," he moaned as he launched for the right one suddenly. I cried out in please as his tongue swirled around the nipple. He dropped my arms, his hands wrapped around my waist and his legs giving out. He fell to his knees as he pushed my body closer to his mouth so he could get more of my skin inside of him. I moaned when I felt his teeth lightly bite down on the sensitive middle.

"Keefe," I panted. "Don't stop." His fingers dug into my back as he tried to push more of my breast into his mouth.

"Delicious," he murmured as he move do the other breast. "They both need attention, don't they?" He asked, smirking at my panting face. I let out a few breaths as he took his mouth away from both swollen breaths and started to slowly fiddle with them with his hands. 

"Keefe, please take your clothes off," I panted at him. He smirked and fondled with the breasts for a few more seconds before reached down to his pants. That was when I realized how excited he was. He took his pants off and threw them to the pile of clothes behind us. Then, he got closer to me and picked me up by the thighs. I let out a sharp gasp as he locked lips with me once again. I reached out to his hair, tugging slightly at every time his mouth came in and out, a repetitive pattern. He bit my lip and pulled away with it as he looked into my eyes. His lovely, innocent ice blue eyes had now been coated with something like a spell. 

Lust

"Keefe, I think I'm ready," I whispered to him as he started slowly feathering my neck with kisses. I kept in a moan as he started slowly pushing harder with every kiss.

"Are you sure?" He asked, pulling away so he could face me once more. I nodded and bit my lip nervously. he smiled and walked over to the guest bed, still carrying me in his arms.  He set me on the my back on the bed, him standing at the foot. "Tell me if you want to stop anytime," he whispered into my ear as his fingers slipped into my underwear. I nervously nodded. 

"It's my first time," I burst finally. I quickly covered my mouth and looked away in shame. He smiled and planted a loving kiss on my lips, taking his hands away.

"Me, too," he whispered. I smiled slightly and stroked his cheek for a few seconds. "Alright, you're sure your ready for this?" He asked. I smiled and nodded more confidently. I trusted Keefe with my life and trusted he would not make another mistake like he did the last few times. He took his boxers off and I couldn't help but stare. It was my first time doing this sort of thing so I didn't really feel guilty about it. he smirked and my face burst into a blush. "Like what you see, Foster?" He asked, shaking his hips slightly. The hard erection didn't move. I smiled and shook my head. 

"Your ridiculous."

"And you love it." 

He climbed onto the bed and started slowly playing with the underwear waistband. He reached down to his hands and pushed them forward. He smiled and took his hands away, leaning down and taking his teeth to the waistband. He slowly moved it down and I suddenly felt vulnerable in front of this perfect boy. I blocked his view of my private parts with my hands but he just smiled. He moved my hands up so they were on either side of my head. Then, he lined his part up with my virginal area.

"I love you Sophie," he whispered. I let out a few panicked breaths. 

"I love you too Keefe. So so much," I said, looking down at my promise ring as he slowly pushed himself inside of me. Keefe's ring hung from his neck as he looked down at my body in concentration. His eyes darted up to mine. I let out a painful breath. I was uncomfortable and a bit painful. "Just give me a second," I whispered, squirming underneath him. he smiled and blew me a kiss. 

"Anything for you baby." 

A few minutes later, I told him to go on. He laid his hands on each side of my head as he pushed deeper inside of me. I gripped the sheet on the side of my heads and let out a moan of pleasure. The pain was gone and was replaced by lovely pleasure. He thrust in and out and I started throwing my hips out to meet his. 

"Baby, I need to get protection," he moaned from onto of me. I groaned as he pulled out of me, his d*ck covered in some of my juices. He walked over to the side of the bed, opening a drawer and pulling out a small packet. My mind wasn't really working at the time but now that I think about it, why was there a condom in the top floor guest room? "Ready Foster?" He asked, lining up again. I smiled and nodded, turning my head and getting ready for the blow. He threw his hips against mine, sending a wave of pleasure threw me as he ripped my insides. The ring knocked against his sweaty chest as he thrusts in and out, pounding his hips against mine. I tried to keep in my moans and screams, wanting to here his soft grunts.

"No baby you need to let it out," Keefe growled from on top of me. I smiled and let out a loud moan. He smiled and laid down so his stomach laid against mine, his d*ck sinking in lower. 

"Mmm Keefe," I moaned from under him. He smiled and reached down with his hands. They came down to my butt and he softly started stroking the skin. "Keefe, we should be done here," I told him. His smile faded a bit but quickly came back as he nodded. I could tell he was disappointed but I was tired and I kind of wanted to test him. He pulled himself out of me and took the condom off, throwing it into the trash besides the bed. He then came to the bed and laid down beside me. We both climbed under the covers, him snuggling his head into my cleavage. I smiled and wrapped my arms around his head, one hand running through his hair as we fell asleep pressed against each other. 

My first time writing smut, hope I did okay. It wasn't supposed to be to crazy hot because it was their first times but maybe in the future we'll have a hotter one? Anyways, have fun reading :)