Chapter 5

Keefe's POV

"Keefe! Truth or dare?" Biana asked. We all were in Sophie's room. Sophie laid on the bed. I wanted to lay next to her but so did Fitz so we both had to sit on the floor. Biana sat on the end of the bed. Dex sat at Sophie's desk and the twins weren't able to make it.

"Dare!" I said. I winked at Sophie. Fitz just frowned and gave me a death glare.

"I dare you to make out with your crush," Biana said. I smiled and walked over to Sophie. Biana got off the bed as I laid on top of Sophie. I bent down and tenderly kissed her. Her lips tasted so good. She ruffled my hair and I stuck my hands under her shirt. She opened her mouth for me to explore. I tangled my legs with hers.

"Okay!" Fitz yelled angrily. I sat up and gave him a murdering glare. I sat back on the floor.

"K Foster, truth or dare," I winked at her.

"Dare."

"I dare you to do seven minutes in heaven with me," I said. Her jaw dropped. "It's not like we haven't done it," I said with a shrug.

"What?!" Fitz asked angrily. She got off the floor and walked into the guest bedroom. "I'm coming in there at seven minutes!" Fitz yelled from behind. Once Sophie locked the door, I pushed her against the wall and roughly kissed her. I licked her lips and she denied. I moved my mouth over to her neck and bit down. She whined and opened her mouth. I smiled and started to explore. Her mouth tasted so good. She kissed me back but not as much as I wanted her to. I stuck my hands under her shirt and raised it up. She tried pushing it back down but was to concentrated on kissing. I pulled her shirt off and slid my finger down her stomach. She put her hands under my shirt and traced my abs. There was a knock on the door and Sophie shoved me away. She looked a small bit mad but I regretted nothing. She fixed her hair up and put her shirt back on. I wrapped my arms around her waste and she whined. She unlocked the door where Fitz was waiting for us. He was gritting his teeth. The three of us walked back into Sophie's room. Sophie laid back on her bed and took a deep breath.

"Fitz, truth or dare?" Sophie asked. Fitz looked at me and smirked.

"Dare," he said. Sophie sighed.

"I dare your to pick on person to pick a different dare for you," Sophie said. Fitz looked over at Biana. Uh oh. I knew what was going to happen.

"Biana," Fitz said. She nodded and pretended to think.

"I dare you to make out with Sophie Foster," Biana said. The color drained from my face. I looked over to Sophie. She was looking at Biana. Betrayal radiating off of her. Fitz waisted no time. He ran over to Sophie and cupped her cheek. Fear in her eyes. He pulled her closer and started to tenderly kiss her. She whined and fought back. Fitz kept kissing. Rage filled my gut. Fitz slipped his hands under Sophie shirt. At this point I was shaking.

"STOP!" I screamed. Fitz didn't even hesitate. He pulled her shirt up a bit more. I lunged for Fitz, knocking him off Sophie. She gasped for air. I stood up and ran back over to Sophie. I leaned down and kissed her back. She needed my taste back. I tenderly kissed her and she tried pushing me off. I held onto her until she stopped fighting. I brought my head up and licked my lips. The sweet taste of Sophie Foster. She frowned at me and then got up and off of the bed. She sprinted out of the room. I heard the downstairs door slam shut. I started running for the door when a hand grabbed my shoulder. I was turned around, by the hand, and was face to face with a very angry Fitz Vacker.
"Time for you to get a beating," Fitz said, raising a fist. The last thing I remember was Biana's scream before everything went dark.