Chapter 52 (Ending Mature)

Extra long chapter for you guys.

3rd Person POV

Sophie bit her lip at his greedy eyes. She had seen those before. The night he had almost raped her. She didn't like that word very much. And she felt bad for using that word and her boyfriend in the same sentence. 

"Wait, Keefe," she whispered before he could start anything. His eyes flicked over to hers and his grin slowly faded. The dim in his eyes began to fade slightly, revealing his normal, beautiful, caring ice blue ones. "I'm sorry, I just-" she started, but he softly smiled down at her. He reached for her hand, placing a soft kiss on it as he pulled her off the table. Sophie bit her lip, looking up at her boyfriends eyes and could tell he was still craving for sex. 

"I don't want it to be rough, can you hold in all your fantasies for another time?" Sophie asked, raising an eyebrow. Keefe smiled, planting a kiss on his girlfriends forehead. 

"Foster, you have to tell me what you want and what you don't and trust that I will follow your orders. I learned my lesson last time and it will never happen again. If you want fast rough, sex, then so be it. But if you want slow, steamy sex, I'm all in for it. Whatever you want," Keefe told her, locking their eyes. Sophie smiled, wrapping her arms around her boyfriends shoulders. 

"Can we have hot, steamy sex in the bedroom at your house? The beach house?" Sophie asked. Keefe grinned, kissing his girlfriends nose as he handed her her dress and panties. He softly wiggled the undergarments at her, raising it above his head. Sophie raised an eyebrow at her boyfriend and he handed to her. 

"My dad's staying at Candleshade for the night, so we'll be all alone," he told her, a smirk coming to his lips. Sophie rolled her eyes. "I'll have it all ready by tonight, don't you worry." Sophie smiled at her boyfriend. This was going to be the first planned sex they were every had. 

That was weird to think about. 

Sophie did not want to face Grady after having to shove him out of the room when Alden had dismissed the room, so she went out the back way after calling that they were done. The two of them teleported to the Sencen's beach house and Sophie dropped off Keefe. Then she went home, lying on her bed to rest up for the night ahead. 

Keefe rushed into the beach house to begin setting up for the night. He was going to make this the best night Sophie had ever had. He sat down at his table, beginning to make a list of things he had to buy. 

KEEFE'S LIST TO SOPHIE SUPER DAY:

1. MALLOWMELT

2. Roses 

He bit his lip when he realized he didn't know what shampoo Sophie liked. He quickly set down his notepad, rushing to the leap master and calling out Havefield. 

He had a plan, but it was a flawed plan. He quietly opened the door to the Havenfield, but then slammed it shut. He could almost see Sophie wince at the sound up in her room. Keeping a snicker in, he stomped over to the stairs and up to the door. 

Please don't open it, please don't open it, he pleaded in his head. 

"Sophie Foster, you are in big trouble, Missy," Keefe mimicked in Grady's voice. He could hear footsteps retreating in the bedroom, but Keefe held his ground. "What shampoo do you use? Me and Edaline are going to the store," he continued. He bit his lip, not thinking that was the smoothest transition in the world. 

The door opened a crack and Keefe quickly jumped to the side. A bottle slipped out and the door slammed shut behind it. Keefe softly smiled, picking up the bottle and running down the steps and leapt back to his house.