Chapter 27

Keefe's POV

Sophie had taken her tunic and pants off, leaving her in her undergarments. I felt myself grow bigger in my pants. I'm gonna guess she was about to get into the shower until I had walked in. Her arms were over her head, showing her back muscles stretch and I quietly groaned, hoping I wouldn't get her attention and keep watching the show.

"You're staring Keefe," she said, turning around and my 'friend' got even bigger. Sophie's eyes wander to my pants and I blushed. 

"I'm going to take a shower if you don't mind," she said turning back around and unclipping her bra. I groaned and I could feel her emotions burst with love. She slowly grabbed one of the straps and slowly and teasingly started lowering it. I groaned and rushed over to her, closing my eyes and feeling for the strap. I grabbed the other side and reached in front to take it off. She smiled and I felt her turn around. 

"May I join you?" I asked, suddenly. I could feel her smirk and she reached up to my face and nodded for herself. I felt her walk away from me and I struggled to take off my shirt and pants. I took my underwear off and went over to the door, locking it and rushing over to the bathroom to get in with Sophie. I knew I should be taking this slow, but it's harder said than done. I closed the bathroom door and walked over to the shower where steam poured out the sides of the curtain. I stepped in and I could see Sophie turn around so I was facing her behind. I smiled and watched as she ran her hands through her hair and grabbed the shampoo. I quickly snatched it from her and poured some into my hand. 

"Allow me," I told her. I reached into her hair and started scrubbing with my hands. The tip of my 'friend' touched her butt and I groaned in wanting. She smiled and reached to her sides and slid her hands down, turning me on even more. I pulled away from her and put my back against the other side of the shower.

She stepped back into the water and let the water run down her body. I panted and looked for a way out, but unless I wanted to get out, there wasn't a way out. I groaned and turned back to her body.

"Don't do this Sophie," I grunted. 

"I'm doing this," she said. And she climbed out of the shower, leaving me inside, dumbfounded. I heard the bathroom door open and then close again as I turned the water off and climbed out of the shower. I put my under wear on and left the rest of my clothes off, thinking they were just gonna come off anyways. Sophie was on the bed, squirming to find a comfortable place as she opened her memory log and started imagining a purple tree. Hating how she had completely forgotten about me, I climbed in beside her and picked her up just high enough to put her on my lap. She smiled and squirmed under me, causing me to groaned and bite her neck. She moaned in response. "I'm trying to do something right now Keefe," she said, getting off of me. I whimpered for her touch again.

"Come on Sophie, please? You can't just tease me," I whimpered, crawling over to her on my knees. She smirked and shook her head. 

"Hey Sophie?" A voice said from the door. I looked at Sophie and she nodded her head. I knew it was Fitz's voice but i had talked to her about a plan the next time Fitz had wanted to see her alone. I quietly ran over to the nearby closet as I spyed into the room. Sophie opened for Fitz who peered into the room.

"What's up Fitz?" She asked. He opened the door wider and stepped into the room, closing it behind him. 

"I wanted to give you a Christmas present, is Keefe here?" He asked, looking at either side of the room. I smirked to myself. 

"Nope," Sophie told him. I watched as Fitz walked over to the bed and pulled Sophie into his lap. I clenched my fists and jaw. I saw him slowly shift under her and her eyes squeezed tight. "Fitz," she warned. Fitz's arms wrapped around her sides and he stuck them out the other side, where he was holding a red wrapped gift.

"I didn't want Keefe to be here because he gets real protective whenever I'm here," Fitz said, playing with the yellow ribbon. 

He's got that right, I thought. I watched as Sophie grabbed the box with a small smirk.

"Yeah, he can be of a grumpy pants sometimes," she said, her eyes boring over to the closet I was in. I rolled my eyes and scowled. Sophie slowly unwrapped the gift and I noticed Fitz's hands rest on her thighs. I also saw her flinch as he did so. She took the lid off the brown box and it revealed three pieces of paper. I squinted my eyes to see if I could see what they were. 

"Movie tickets?" She asked, flipping one of the long pieces of paper over. Fitz smiled proudly. "One for me and you, but what about the third?" Sophie asked. I looked over to Fitz's face to see what he would say. One of his arms slid from under Sophie's arm and to the back of his neck. I swear I saw him flex his muscles. 

"I didn't think Keefe would like the idea of me taking his girlfriend out to the movies, so I got one for him so he could come be the chaperone," Fitz said. Sophie smiled and turned around so she was straddling him. I growled and watched as she wrapped her arms around his shoulders and slowly rocked her hips on his. He groaned and smirked. 

"Thank you Fitz," she whispered. He smiled and she pulled away, getting off his legs and onto the floor. Then, she walked over to the closet doors and opening it. I stormed over to Fitz with an accusing finger pointing at him. 

"I see what you were trying to do Fitz! You were trying to get my girlfriend turned on!" I shouted at him. Fitz held his hands up in innocence. 

"And she was perfectly capable of pushing me away as she did," he said. I was about to say something but he made a good point.  "And your welcome for the ticket," he said with a smirk.