Chapter 12

Keefe's POV

I woke up to thrashing beside me. I opened my eyes, slowly, and found Sophie was rolling around and was getting tangled in the blankets. I smiled and tightened my grip around her waist. The thrashing calmed as I pulled her against my bare chest. She sighed and I set my lips on her neck. I tangled my legs with hers and fell back asleep.

I woke up to Sophie's soft snores. I opened my eyes and smiled. She was cuddling my arms like they were a stuffed animal. I kissed her neck and her beautiful brown eyes opened. She looked up to me and smiled. Her hand reached up and stroked my cheek.

"I'm glad your okay," she said. I leaned into her hand and reached up to it. I brought her small hand up to my hair and she seemed to get the message. I smiled as her fingers started trailing through it. I rolled her over so that she was facing me and looked into her eyes. I leaned in and slowly kissed her soft lips. She kept it slow and passionate. I put my chest to hers and started to rub her back with both of my hand. She rubbed my neck and hairline. I moaned and started to stick her lips deeper in my mouth. She moaned and it vibrated my mouth. I started to suck on them move my hands down to the rim of her shirt. She moaned again and moved her hands to my cheek. She rubbed my jaw line and cheek and I moaned. It felt amazing. Our kiss became rougher as I started to lift her shirt up. She moaned and pushed it down. I smiled and rubbed my chest against hers. She must have decided it was becoming to much so she started to trace my abs and while I was distracted, she pushed me away and sent herself, tumbling off the bed. I rolled after her and fell to the floor next to her. She laughed and wiped her mouth. I smiled and snuggled my head in the crevice of her neck. She smiled and brushed my hair. I smiled and held her hand with mine.

"I love you Sophie. You don't know how much," I said. She smiled and ruffled my hair. I smiled and kissed her hand. All of sudden, the door opened and Sophie sat up. I sat up and looked at who was at the door.

Tam and Linh were standing at the door. Sophie stood up and walked over to them. I walked over to her and wrapped my arms around her waist.

"What's going on guys?" Sophie asked. Linh wrapped Sophie in a hug and I gave them space. Linh had found out about what Fitz had done and we all had a long and very boring conversation. I was mostly trying to sneak kisses on Sophie's neck, lips, or cheek, but she kept dodging them.

"We'll do anything to help," Linh said. YESSSSS. This boring conversation was finally done! Linh and Tam said goodbye and left. When the door closed, I tackled Sophie to the ground and kissed her neck.

"Keefe," she said. I smiled and laid my head on her chest.

"Your okay with me doing that right?" I asked her. I could feel her smile as she started to trail through my hair.

"Depends," she said. I sat up and looked her in the eye.

"What do you mean?" I asked her. She smiled and kept trailing through my hair.

"It depends what your doing. A few kisses or snuggles once in a while are okay but the whole shirt thing?" She trailed off. I looked down and laid my head on her stomach.

"I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable," I apologized. She smiled.

"It's fine, just, don't do it again, okay?" She asked. I nodded and pecked her neck. She kept running her hands through my hair which was like a lullaby with a baby. I went higher on her body and snuggled my head in the crevice of her neck. She sighed and rubbed the back of my back. I closed my eyes and sighed before falling asleep.

Hi guys! Sorry I haven't updated, there's been a lot going on with school and sports and other writings. Thank you guys for so many views and reads! It means a lot.