Chapter 37

Maturer Content (There is a label where the mature content is finished)

Keefe's POV

Me and Sophie got up from the bed and she told me she wanted to take a shower. I smiled and walked in with her, turning the shower temperature on a hotter temperature. I could tell she liked the hot water. She stepped into the shower, softly running her hands through her golden blonde hair. I stepped in behind her, massaging her tense shoulders and watching her back muscles move with her arms. 

"I love you Sophie," I murmured to her as I took a step closer to her. She smiled and turned around, flicking my hard erection. A wave of pleasure passed through my body as I looked into her eyes and she smirked. 

"I love you, too Sencen," she murmured to me as she turned back around. Her hands glided down her sides and she started rubbing her butt. My legs became weak as I reached out and put her hands back in front of her. my hands softy moved around her body, loving the sound of the small noises that escaped her lips. My hands slowly made their way up to her breasts and I continued to massage them. The cups fit perfectly in my hands as my fingers lightly pressed against the tense skin. 

"Can I bite you?" I murmured into her neck, my eyes flicking to the part of her face I could see. She smiled and slightly nodded. I picked my face off her neck before feathering kisses down her neck. She reached up to my hands, that were still touching her breasts, and pressed the firmly against the two. I smirked slightly, my lips starting to push harder against her neck and shoulder. She moaned slightly when my mouth finally opened and I let some saliva slip from my lips. My tongue made a path between each red kiss mark, like aligning stars. My hands quickly slipped from her breasts and down to her thighs. At this point, her legs were slightly shaking when my fingers traced circles on the tops of her muscled thighs. My teeth started softly scraping against her neck and she let out a long moan. Then, I slipped on of my fingers inside of her. I saw her eyes grow wide in pleasure. 

"Keefe!" She mulled. I smiled and softly started thrusting a finger in and out of her. She through her head back when I added another finger. "Keefe!" She moaned, her eyes rolling into the back of her head. The water dripped from my hair, but I didn't care. I began sucking her neck, imagining sucking her clit.

"Mmm~ Sophie," I murmured against her neck. She moaned again, her lips parting and a pant escaping them. Then, I shoved my fingers farther into her and the girl screamed in pleasure. 

"Keefe!"

"Do you want to take it a step farther?" I asked her. Sophie's face was filled with complete bliss, but I could feel my eyes drop a bit when she shook her head. Her chest rose and fell quickly as she turned around and softly stroked my 'friend.'

"I came into the shower to shower, not to have you pleasure me until I pass out," she told me, smirking when I gasped slightly, looking down at her working hands. She softly tugged at the erection and a growl escaped the back of my throat. My hands hung to the side as I put all my weight against the wall of the shower. 

Mature Content Finished

Sophie smiled, removing her hands and planting a quick kiss on my lips. I let out an annoyed growl, before getting out of the shower, following her. She wrapped a towel around me and herself. Then, she said she had to go home to get a new set of clothes but she would meet me at Calla's Panake's tree. 

I wasn't sure if this was considered a date, but I still dressed up slightly for my Foster. I made sure my promise ring was showing over my clothes. Then, I walked over to the Light Leaper 500 and leapt to Havenfield. 

"Keefe," Grady said when he saw me outside. I smiled, nervously, and walked past him and into the house. Sophie walked down the steps and I smiled. She was wearing a thin flowing dress. It was a soft light blue and she also had a glittering crown on the top of her head. She blushed slightly and grabbed the hand I had offered her. 

"Where to Foster?" I asked her. She walked me up the hill to Calla's Panake's tree where the lovely purple flowers fell. We sat down under the tree but still in an area where we could feel the sun against out skin. I was laying on my back, my head in Foster's lap. She placed flowers in my hair as I slowly wove flowers into a vine I had found wrapped around Calla's trunk. I was almost done with the last flower when I saw a flower being placed on my nose. I smiled and looked up to Sophie who was giggling. 

"You look adorable with a flower on your nose," she said, her eyes practically glowing. I smiled and sat up, taking the flower off my face and putting it behind her ear. 

"Look what I made," I said, showing her the flower crown. Her smile grew as I took the crown off her and put it on top of my head. She giggled and tilted the crown so it wasn't straight on my head. Putting the crown on her head, I made sure it was straight on her. She looked so innocent with the purple flowers in her hair. I stood up, taking the sides of my tunic and trying to curtsy.

"Would the Lady Fo-Boss like to dance?" I asked, outstretching a hand for her to take. She giggled again, standing up and grabbing my hand. I took my shoes off and started dancing. She gave me a weird look and I laughed. 

"You try dancing in those things. They're as stiff as a brick!" I exclaimed. She smiled and we began to waltz around the hill. 

We danced in comfortable silence for a few minutes. 

"I can't believe you were able to pull off that tie," she murmured to me. I pretended to be hurt as I let go of her hand and put it against my heart. 

"Keefe Sencen can pull off anything!"

"Even if it's patterned with gulon's?"

"Especially if it's patterned with gulons!"