Chapter 45

3rd Person POV

Sophie woke up to an empty bed. Pillows still surrounded her body, making her feel like she was covered in a thick layer of marshmallows. She slowly sat up, the painful memory of what had happened the day before rushing back to her head. She got up from her bed, slipping on a pair of white bunny slippers and the shirt Keefe had left behind. She heard talking coming from down the stairs, and she slowly began walking down, rubbing her sleep filled eyes.

When she arrived in the kitchen of her home, she heard voices coming from outside the house. She slowly opened the door to find Keefe, Edaline, and Grady outside. She slowly walked over to her boyfriend who was cheering and clapping. His eyes glanced down at the girl who was tugging on his arm.

"You missed Edaline going full Hulk on Fitz. She was chasing him around, conjuring holders and other sharp stuff at him when he had showed up at the door," Keefe told her, giving a reassuring chuckle her way. He waved her closer to the T-Rex cage. He sat at the bared wall, sitting Sophie down in his lap.

"Do you like my shirt?" He asked the girl. She blushed a bit, giving him a shy nod. He smirked, his fingers stroking the loose strands of hair that fell in her face.

"What are they doing now?" She asked the boy. He smirked, pointing to the cage being hung over Verdi's cage. Sophie's eyes widened when she saw Fitz inside, his legs shaking as he gripped the iron bars of his tiny prison.

Keefe must have noticed her worried face and gestures toward Edaline, who was outside the cage, using her telekinesis to hold the rope, that was connected to the cage, to the ground.

"He won't get hurt if that's what your wondering, but he might need a new pair of pants once Verdi's don't with him," Keefe told her. She softly smiled, turning back to the cage as Verdi was let loose and the show started.

Sophie could almost see the grin on the large, green, T-Rex's face when she saw the cage of prey hovering over her cage. She ran at him, letting out a roar and launching up at the cage. Fitz let out a scream as Edaline quickly pulled the cage up when Verdi jumped up at him. Sophie clapped, Keefe smiling at her enthusiasm.

Verdi continued chasing the floating cage around the arena. Edaline, once in a while, 'accidentally' let Verdi get her mouth around the cage and scare the living soul out of Fitz.

"Did that make you feel better?" Keefe asked after the show was done. Sophie nodded to her boyfriend. He slung his arm over her shoulder, guiding her back into the house. they walked up to her room where Keefe sat on her bed and Sophie grinned.

"Can I attempt to braid your hair?" She asked him, climbing on the bed behind him. He quickly covered his head with his hands, standing up from the bed and shaking his head, turning to his girlfriend.

"First off," he said, holding up a finger to her, "it's, The Hair, the my hair. Second off, no one can touch the hair besides moi," Keefe told her, pointing to himself as he fixed The Hair up. Sophie pouted, hanging her head with a pouted lip. Keefe looked down at his girlfriend and bit his lip, trying to resist her adorable face. Her large brown eyes looked up into his and he cried out, falling onto the bed to wrap her in a hug.

"Fine, fine, I'm sorry, you can braid The Hair," Keefe told her. She smiled, pushing him over to the edge of the bed and ran her hands through his soft locks. He grinned from in front, liking the feeling of her fingers. He slightly tilted his head back as she began tugging on the golden hairs to attempt making a small braid.

"That feels good," he hummed to her when she ruffled his hair. She smiled, taking in a another thing of hair to braid.

"Sophie?" Keefe asked when she was about half way through his hair. "I know Fitz has been punished a lot already, but if you wanted to get a little more revenge on him, I know how to," Keefe told her. Sophie bit her lip, finishing the last raid and putting a hair band into it.

"What do you want to do?"

Don't worry guys's the comments ideas will be next chapter!

And sorry this chapter was shorter than normal, I'll get the next one out soon!

:)