Chapter 15

This one does switch POV's a lot so just make sure your paying attention!

Keefe's POV

I lightly kissed Fosters neck as she let out soft snores. I must have hit her sweet spot when she moaned and opened her eyes. I smiled and laid my head on her chest. She stroked through my hair and smiled.

"Do you want to go to the beach Foster?" I asked. She smiled and nodded. We both got up and got into our swim wear. I quickly and secretly leaped home and got a pair of swim boxers. I leaped back to Sophie's room when she putting the last strap on her shoulder of her bikini. I had to stare at her beautiful body for a few seconds.

"Keefe, your staring," she said. I snapped out of my daze. I had already seen her in a swimsuit but it was just such an amazing sight. I quickly changed into a my swim shorts and it was Fosters turn to stare.

"Your staring Foster," I said with a smirk. She snapped out of her daze and blushed. I walked closer to her. "I just remembered you haven't given me my morning kisses," I said. Sophie smiled.

"It was a nap Keefe," she said, raising an eyebrow.

"Fine, then I'll have to give you a morning kiss," I said. I wrapped my arms around her skinny waist and pushed my lips to hers. An wow have they been waiting for that all day. Her hands went up to my hair and it felt like heaven. I skimmed my tongue across her lower lip but she declined. She pulled away and shook her finger in my face. I pouted.

"Come on Keefe," she says, walking out the door. I race after her. She quickly makes pancakes and we head out to the beach.

"So, where we going Foster?" I ask as she pulls out a crystal. A blue crystal.

"I want to take you to a beach I used to go with Amy to," she said. I smiled and twined my fingers with hers. "Ready?" She asks. I nod and she holds the crystal up to the sun and we glitter away.

I open my eyes and see a beautiful blue ocean. Sophie looks like shes about to cry. I wrap my arms around her and she smiles.

"Thank you for being here with me Keefe. Even if I invited you," she said. I smiled and rubbed circles on her back where the skin showed.

"No problem Foster, but..." I picked her up and ran for the water.  She was screaming at the top of her lungs as I jumped and sent her flying into the salty water. When she came up, she was glaring at me. She crossed her arms and looked away from my gaze. Her hair looked like it had been frozen in place as she started making her way over to me. Then, at the last second, she lunged for me. She knocked me into the freezing cold water. When I went under, I made sure my eyes were closed, only to feel something touch my lips. I smiled and kissed back as I rose out of the water. We were about to my knees in the water so we were about up to Sophie's lower thighs. She smiled an reached for my hair. My hands skimmed her body as I licked her lip. A few coughs of uncomfortableness came from the beach. I pushed my tongue into her mouth and she moaned. Then, she pushed me away.

"We were just getting to the best part," I whined, sagging my arms. She smirked and walked back onto the sand.

Fitz's POV

I was determined to apologize to Sophie. Keefe was a loss cause. I also think there were some hot girls at this beach. Sophie being one of them. No Fitz! You can't think that stuff anymore. I walked over to an umbrella and hid behind it. Only to see Keefe and Sophie start to make out. I groaned and the lady in front of me gave me a weird look. Sophie, thankfully, pushed him away and walked onto the beach. I gulped and looked around to see if I could find a better hiding place.

Keefe's POV

Foster walked onto the beach and I could see all the guys eyeing her. I coughed and walked up beside her, wrapping an arm around her waist in the process. The guys loward their heads. I smirked and Foster kept walking. She walked over to small stand that looked like they were selling ice cream.

"Can I have a birthday cake flavored one? Two scoops please," she said. She turned to me. "You want anything?" I turned to the ordering bored and studied it.

"Chocolate please, though three scoops. I'm not a wimp," I said with a smirk. Sophie smiled and handed the guys a ten dollar bill. Where she got that from, I'm not sure. The person handed us each our ice cream and Foster walked me over to an open sitting place by the ocean. I smiled as her hair blew in the wind and her brown eyes sparkled in the sun light. She sat down and leaned on her elbows. I sat in her lap and laid my head on her chest. She smiled and started to comb through my hair.

"Sophie?" A voice asked from behind us. A weirdly familiar voice. Sophie looked over her shoulder and gasped. I immediately stood up and looked behind her.

"Hey! Back of-" I stopped and studied the guy. "Fitz?"