Chapter 1

This is my first storyline and these characters do not belong to me. They belong to Shannon Mesenger and her amazing book series, Keeper of the Lost City. Please enjoy the weird storyline I have made!

Sophie leapt to Foxfire and opened her locker. A small note hug from the door.

Meet me at my ditching place

Oh Keefe. She walked around the corner and over to the school kitchen. She looked both ways and walked inside. She ran over to a closet and knocked three times on the door. The door shot open and a hand wrapped around her waist. Sophie held in her a scream as someone pulled her inside. Then, a tongue lick her lips. She kept them sealed shut.

"Keefe n-" she said but a pair of lips stopped her. He ran his hands down her back. Sophie pulled away and sighed. She had fallen into his trap. He grabbed her waist again and pulled her close again. She tried to hide her smile as he lifted her hand up to his hair. She ruffled through it and he close his eyes. He dragged her hand across his face. She closed her eyes and felt every detail of his face. He dragged her fingers down his neck. He dragged her hand down his chest and she rubbed his heart. He moaned and kissed her hand. She smiled and stretched out her fingers when he started sucking on the back of her hand. Keefe let go of her hand and slipped his hands under her shirt. She tried pushing him away but he just lifted her shirt up more. She had to do something. He pulled her shirt up a little bit higher and she panicked. She leaned in and gave him a deep kiss. He released her shirt and stroked his hand through her hair. She ruffled his hair and pulled away. She walked over to the door and twisted the knob, only to find that it was locked. She looked for a key or anything but Keefe just chuckled. He walked toward her and pushed her against the door. He leaned closer until she could feel his breath on her neck. He leaned in and she quickly turned her head so that he kissed her neck. He took his head away and cupped her cheek. He moved her head back toward him and roughly kissed her lips. She whimpered and tried to push him away. Then, the door opened and Sophie went tumbling back. Keefe, purposely, fell I top of her, continuing their kiss. Someone then pushed Keefe off of her. She gasped for breath but only to have another pair of lips to hit hers. This time she acted quickly. She pushed the person over to there back and jumped on top of them. She opened her eyes and gasped. Fitz laid under her, puckering his lips. She got off of him and walked over to the closet. She found a note.

I'm coming over tonight

She had just realized that Keefe was gone. She turned around and ran into something hard. She looked up and was face to face with inhumanly teal eyes. She held in her moan.

"Hi Fitz," she said. She looked at the ground as he wrapped his hands around her waist. He started lifting her shirt up but she stopped him. She pushed her shirt down and peeled his hands off of her. She quickly walked away and didn't look back.