Chapter 81 (Mature)

Hi

It's been a while. 

Again. 

Per usual. 

BUT WHAT THE HELL IS THAT HUGE NUMBER ON THIS STORY?

YOU GUYS HAVE ALMOST READ THIS TRASH 900K TIMES. 

THATS FUCKING CRAZY.

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(You may need to go back and read the last chapter to remember what the fuck is going on. Once again I apologize.)

When Keefe woke up, it was still dark. 

Eyes aching in exhaustion, he shifted in the bed, nuzzling his face into the back of Sophie's neck. She lay still, her breathing even as she clutched his hand to her chest, their fingers lazily tangled together as he spooned her. Her blonde hair lay on top of her head like a bird's nest, and Keefe couldn't help but smile as he eyed the shiny strip of drool running down her chin. 

"Oh, Foster," he murmured, brushing a strand of hair out of her sweaty face. "Always a charmer."

She hummed as if responding to him, her back shifting to once again melt into the shape of his chest. Keefe wearily smiled, wincing when he felt her ass rub against his hips in a knowing way. 

"Careful," he murmured, gripping her waist tightly. Her body jolted at his touch, his cold fingertips digging in her side.

Growing suspicious, he leaned closer to her neck, lips brushing the flushed skin of her neck. "Are you awake, Foster?" he asked. Goosebumps erupted across her nape, and Sophie inhaled shakily. He let out a dark chuckle at her reaction, tossing the blankets off of his body and wrapping his arms around her waist. "How long have you been awake for, naughty girl?"

"Keefe!" Sophie cried breathlessly. "I was just teasing!"

He rolled himself on top of her, messy hair drooping in front of his eyes as he stared down at her flushed figure. Collarbone in full view, her cheeks red in embarrassment, and her nipples raised in attention as he dipped down, just brushing their skin against one another.

He could feel his nostrils flare as he pulled back, forcing himself to lay off of her as Sophie clutched the blanket just below her breasts, clearly still groggy from sleep. 

"I'm sorry," she squeaked out, noticing the way his eyebrows were furrowed. "I didn't think you'd mind."

Keefe inhaled through his mouth, not trusting his nose as she reached up to his face, her wrist just brushing his jaw as she smoothed the set of worrylines between his knitted brows. 

"I don't mind," he murmured down to her, knowing his morning voice was nothing to boast over. "'Just got me all riled up now."

Sophie's eyes trailed down from his face to the growing bulge rubbing painfully against his boxers.

"Sorry."

He rolled his eyes, leaning back down until his tip brushed her thigh. He let out a low hum, forcefully holding himself back from humping her leg as he pressed a sharp kiss to her chin. 

"Don't lie."

Sophie was holding back a smile. 

"'M not."

"You're going to regret that, Foster," Keefe huffed to her, leaning down and nipping between her breasts. She pursed her lips, casting a concerned glance in the direction of the open door leading to the room where Calla still slept.