Chapter 20

Chapter twenty! Finally!

Keefe's POV

"Haha! You loser! Sweet, sweet revenge!" Someone yelled as a warm hand wiped the really cold powder off my cheeks. I groaned and reached up to grip the small and fragile hand that was stroking my freezing cheek. I groaned and slowly opened my eyes to the blast of bright light.

"You okay Keefe?" A girl melodic voice asked as I turned to her brown eyes. They just seemed to make the snow on the top of my head melt.

"Yes Foster, I'm fine, just a little wet and cold," I said shivered. My eyes shifted over to the person who had yelled in victory. And was it not the ugly banged boy that I had just seen a few minutes ago. I looked around myself and saw I was berried in a huge pile of snow. Tam had collapsed the igloo on me and Sophie. "And not cool Tammy boy," I scolded him, wiping the snow of myself as Sophie helped me stand up.

"Keefe? you want to go inside and I can make some hot coco," Sophie said. I was confused about what this coco stuff was but I agreed. Sophie lead me inside and I sat down on the couch, brushing some of the extra powder from my hair.

"Milk or water Keefe?" She asked from the kitchen.

"Uh how about neither?" I said. She laughed and said something like, 'he doesn't know what he's getting into.'

She soon cane out with two mugs, both filled with brown stuff.

"It's chocolate," she said. I looked at the liquid and Sophie laughed. "You look like it's about to jump at you." I smiled and took the mug from her and took a sip. A sweet but settle taste hit my mouth and I smiled. My eyelids became heavier as I slurped the rest of the drink down.

"Mmmmmm," I said, licking my lips. Sophie slowly drank the rest of hers and lowered the cup. "Is it weird that I'm tired all of a sudden?" I asked, wrapping my arms around my Sophie and pulling her down. She cuddled into my chest, one of her warm hands slipping under my shirt.

"No, warm milk makes humans fall asleep sometimes," she whispered. I smiled and slowly kissed her neck."Not so tired no are we?" She asked, as I started to kiss a bit rougher. I nodded, hungrily and massaged her tense stomach muscles. She moaned slightly and reached up to push my head firmly against her neck.

"Yeesh, you two can't stay away from each other for a few minutes, can you?" A voice asked from the doorway. Sophie fell of the couch with a thud and I laughed.

"Sorry Foster, I couldn't help myself." She playfully glared at me and stood up from the ground. She dusted herself off and looked over to the intruder at the door. Tam and Linh were smiling at us.

"What are you guys doing inside?" Sophie asked as I sat up and studied the figures. that's when i realized they were holding their hands behind their backs, like they were hiding something.

"Take cover!" I yelled, tackling Sophie to the ground as Tam and Linh took out guns that were filled with hard pieces of snow. I scooped Sophie into my arms and she shoved the twins away with her telekinesis. I ran out the door to see the others with the same guns. I yelped as Biana shot at me. I tried to block Sophie with my body but a ball of ice was still able to hit her in the thigh. She yelped and rubbed her thigh, and I could feel myself become turned on. I ran behind a wall of snow and set Sophie down. She reached a hand out, dramatically.

"Keefe, leave me here. I'm not worth it," she said, then her arm dropped and she stuck her tongue out of her mouth, closing her eyes. I smiled and leaned down to plant a quick kiss on her lips. Her eyes shot open and she smiled, melting into the kiss. All of a sudden, pain hit my leg and I yelped dropping to my knees and cradling my shin. Sophie lifted me up with her telekinesis and ran into the woods behind the pastures. She tried to avoid the trees but with her clumsiness, I had to hit a at least three trees, head first at full speed. "Sorry Keefe," she said, massaging my head as I sat in her lap and stared at the huge, ugly bruise on my shin.

"That's okay Foster. But admit it, you enjoyed it a little bit," I said. She smirked and nodded her head. I smiled.

"Gotcha," A voice whispered from somewhere in the woods. By the time I had stood up, I heard the woosh of air and pain his my chest. I fell to the ground, dramatically. Sophie knelt down to my side as I grasped my heart.

"Man down! Man down!" I yelped. Sophie slightly giggled and pressed her hands to my heart. I smiled but then put on a pained expression. "Leave me Sophie. You can marry my Tammy boy or maybe Dex," I said. She shook her head furiously and I laughed.

"We better get out of here before they reload," she whispered. I nodded and stood up on my good leg.

Tam's POV

Me and Linh walked back into Havenfield and tiptoed into Grady and Edaline's bedroom. We were about to get our secret weapon to getting revenge on Keefe. We explained our plan and to the weapon.

"So what do you say? Will you help us take him out?" I asked the weapon. A few seconds of hesitation.

"Of course."

Who do you guys think the weapon is?