Chapter 14

Fitz's POV

Gosh I felt so bad for doing all that stuff to Sophie. I wanted to apologize but I didn't want Keefe to go all overprotective boyfriend on me. I really wanted her to be my girlfriend, but somethings you don't get. I sat on my bed and rubbed my eyes. Sophie was never going to forgive you but Keefe is the problem. He's not going to let you close to her. I groaned and pulled at my hair.

"Just go and try," I told myself. I stood up and walked out of my room. Biana was over at Tam and Linh's house for some reason. She said she need to talk to Tam about something. I walked down the stairs and out the door. I lifted the crystal that Sophie had given me.

"Havenfield!" I yelled, as the golden light sweeped me away. I appeared at Calla's Panacks tree. I could see the lights on inside the house. The door to Havenfield opened and Keefe walked out with Sophie on his back. They both were laughing. Keefe started to run up the hill but when he saw me, he immediately came to a stop. Even from far away I could see the rage and fury in his eyes. Sophie stopped laughing when she saw Keefe's face and followed his gaze. She yelped when she saw me and clung to Keefe. He put her on the ground and let her cuddle into his chest.

"What do you want Fitz?" Keefe yelled. He told Sophie to stay there as he started to walk up to me. I backed into the Panacks tree.

"I want to apologize," I said. Keefe walked up to me and slapped me hard across the face.

"YOU CAN'T APOLOGIZE FOR ANY OF THAT!" He screamed in my face. "YOU HURT ME AND FOSTER! You hurt Sophie. Elizabeth. Foster," he yelled. I felt tears starting to form as I looked down the hill and saw Sophie running back into Havenfield. Keefe had tears running down his face and he kicked me in the shin and turned on his heal. I reached my hand out and grabbed his wrist.

"I can and I will," I said. His eyes flamed with anger.

"HOW FITZ? TELL ME!" He screamed. "YOU CAN'T HURT SOMEONE THAT BAD AND EXPECT THEM TO JUST FORGIVE YOU! SOPHIE MIGHT BE DIFFERENT BUT I DON'T PLAN ON FORGIVING YOU EVER!" He screamed. I let go of his wrist and took a step back. He panted and ran down the hill and into Havenfield. I sat down next to Calla's tree and took a deep breath. I lost my best friend.

Keefe's POV

Fitz can't just apologize like that! He hurt me and Foster. I can't let him get near her, not again. I ran into Havenfield and heard sobbing coming from upstairs. I ran up the wooden stairs and into Fosters room. She was curled up in a ball and crushing her poor stuffed elephant, Ella. I walked over to her and laid down next to her. I wrapped my arms around her and she snuggled into my chest.

"What did he say? What did you say?" She asked. I smiled and laid my head in her hair.

"He's gone now so it doesn't matter," I said. Sophie seemed to be satisfied by the answer. She didn't want to hear anymore of Fitz. I closed my eyes as I tangled my legs with hers. "Everything is going to be alright Foster," I whispered. "Fitz is gone and we're together." She set her hands on mine and my smiled widened.

"Goodnight Keefe," she said.

"Goodnight Sophie."

Sorry this one is short. I just wanted to include Fitz in there for a little bit. I'm gonna try to get a few more chapters out before Legacy comes out. Calming them down a bit.