Chapter 50 (WOW)

That's a lot of chapters right there folks 

:)

P.S I suck at writing fight scenes

P.S.S this was not checked over or edited

3rd Person POV

All the teens sat down at the long tale, Alden still eyeing Sophie. She bit her lip nervously, and scooted her chair closer to her boyfriends. He whispered a few soothing words into her ear before kissing her boyfriend. He turned to look at the group for a second, but his eyes also seemed to be filled with emotion. 

Alden cleared his throat at the awkward silence, but soon narrowed his eyes on his son who was giving Linh a few inappropriate looks. Everyone was watching in disgust, but Linh seemed to like the attention, encouraging Fitz to go on. The boy was just beginning to lean in when a few people burst through the doors.

Juline and Kesler walked in, both of them gripping the three little kids tight to their chests so the triplets wouldn't go out, making chaos. They both stumbled over to the table, taking their places and seeming to strap the triplets to their seats. 

Lord Cassius walked in a few seconds later, running a hand through his gelled hair and seemed to look into the reflective bowls to make sure the strands of hair were straight. Keefe rolled his eyes at his father actions, leaning closer to Sophie. 

"Even I'm not that picky about The Hair," he told her with a smirk, his ice blue eyes shooting over to his father. Sophie smiled, reaching over to grab his cheek and plant a soft kiss to the opposite one. 

"That's because 'The Hair' is naturally beautiful," she told him, running a hand through his hair. He smiled, nodding. 

"Your finally starting to get me, Foster," he told her with a teasing look in his eyes as his father sat down across the table from them. Sophie crossed her arms, raising an eyebrow. 

"Really? Finally?" She asked him. Keefe grinned, turning to the plate of food in front of them that Edaline had conjured when the couple had walked in. Sophie was almost afraid to look at Grady, terrified of the look he would be shooting Fitz. Edaline sat next to her and Grady sat next to his wife.

Right across from Fitz. 

Sophie was sitting across from Linh, wanting to shout at her to get away from Fitz as fast as possible, but knew it wouldn't do any good. 

Linh had already fallen under his spell just like Sophie had all those years ago. 

It seemed like forever since they had defeated the Neverseen, and Fitz seemed to change after that. He had gotten really touchy with her, confessing his feeling to her in weird ways like throwing flowers at her window at three in the morning. She had have Sandor scare him away one night because he just. Wouldn't. Go. Away.

"Della is making dinner...," Alden said awkwardly at the silence, giving the group an small smile. 

Suddenly, Grady launched out of his chair, pointing an accusing finger at a startled Fitz.

"How can you not be ashamed of yourself?" He asked the boy. Fitz gulped, turning away from his new play toy. 

"I thought you had your revenge with the t-rex-" he started, but Grady's eyebrows narrowed on Linh. The girl suddenly slapped him straight on the cheek. Fitz turned to his girlfriend with furious eyes. 

Things then started to get icky. 

The triplets seemed to like the idea of slapping each other. Bex looked at her twin brother, slapping his cheek with a startling, "WACK!" Lex grinned from the blow,s lapping his sister right back. The three triplets began hitting each other, laughing their little hearts out. Juline's eyes widened at the sight, trying to calm the three siblings.