Chapter 44 (Mature and Trigger Warning)

SMUT
RAPE
MATURE LANGUAGE

Pretty much the optimum sin chapter. 

This chapter mentions rape, so be aware please. If you aren't comfortable with it, you can skip this chapter. I'll put *** when the triggering stuff starts and ends.

3rd Person POV

Keefe was flaming, and he was sure he had smoke coming out of his ears. His fists clenched and he let out a rage filled yell. Sophie stared up at him in horror and his rage filled eyes quickly faded as he picked her up and set her on the ground. He wrapped his arms around her waist and planted a short kiss on the top of her head. She wrapped her arms around her waist, slowly swaying in their position. he set his head on top of hers and she sniffled into his chest. 

"Do you want to talk about it?" Keefe asked her. She bit her lip before nodding. he waved her over to the bed where she lied down. He lied down beside her, wrapping his arms around her waist and pulling her so her back was against his chest. She cuddled into the blankets pulling them between her legs and making it so she was absolutely surrounded by soft surfaces. 

* * *

"Hey Sophie? Can I come over to practice our Cogates thing?" Fitz asked from the other line of his imparter

"Hey Sophie? Can I come over to practice our Cogates thing?" Fitz asked from the other line of his imparter. Sophie smiled, finally believing he had changed. She agreed and he told her he would be right over. She sat on her bed, waiting for him to arrive, and he came in with a chest. She gave him a confused look when he set it down by the door. 

"Whats in the chest?" She asked him. He shook his head, sitting down a bit closer to her than she would have liked. She scooted away from him, biting her lip when she saw his beautiful teal eyes darken. 

"That's for later," he told her, scooting back so their legs were touching. And it did not send fireworks in her heart, it sent shivers down her spine. 

"Later?" She squeaked, once again scooting away from the man. Fitz simply licked his lips before nodding. He continued staring into her eyes before looking away as he licked his lips. Sophie bit her lip, not licking how he was acting a decided it would be good if she got a little space away from him. 

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom, I'll be right back," she told him, walking over to her bathroom. She locked the door behind her and turned the water to the sink on, quickly looking for her imparter. She slapped herself when she realized she had left the communication device in the other room. After turning the sink off, she slowly unlocked the door and peered out. She couldn't see Fitz anywhere, so she opened the door a bit wider. She walked toward her bed where her imparter laid and reached for it. But a hand snatched it before she could grab it. She looked up to see Fitz without his shirt. He walked over to the window, opening it and throwing it out the window. Sophie bit her lip, quickly running to her bedroom to find it locked. She quickly tried messing with the locking system, but hands wrapped around her waist, tugging her back.