Chapter 19

So close to twenty chapters!

Keefe's POV

I woke up to the warmth being pulled away from me. My eyes fluttered as I opened my eyes and saw Sophie standing up. She grabbed a warm cape that was lying on her night stand and tiptoed out of the bedroom. I pretended to be asleep to see if anyone would follow her. I quietly growled as Fitz stood up and run after her. I stood up and raced after them, only when I ran past the window, I saw white specks flying out of the sky. I kept running over to the door and opened it only to be forcefully blown back by a freezing breeze of white specks. I pride my freezing eyelids open and saw Sophie outside. She was smiling and sticking her tongue into the air. The white specks hit her pink tongue and melted. I wrapped my arms around myself and walked over to her, Her cape blew in the wind and it seemed to be calmer around her.

"S-Sophie, w-what ar-re you-you doing out-t
h-here?" I shivered. Sophie's eyes went over to mine and she quickly wrapped half of her cape around her. I shivered again and saw the white specks building up on the ground.

"Sorry, my little kid came out again," she said. My teeth chattered as I smiled.

"What is it?" I asked, slowly extending a cold hand out into the air. A few flakes landed on my hand and melted. Sophie frowned.

"You've never seen snow before?" She asked. I shook my head and stuck my tongue out to catch the small flakes of water.

"Snow?" I asked, retracting my tongue. She nodded.

"You make snowmen out of them," she said. "It's like art." My eyes lit up at the word. "You can sculpt out of it." I looked down and then looked into her happy brown eyes. The golden flecks were magnified by the glassy snowflakes that contrasted them.

"Your eyes are p-pretty in the snowy moonlight," I told her. She smiled and pecked my cheek. But that reminded me of who else I had saw run out here. "Did you see Fitz run after you?" I asked, huddling closer to her as we walked toward the door.

"No, but I did here footsteps run down the stairs," she said. I growled and stomped my shoes on the ground. We walked up the stairs and climbed back into bed. I wrapped my arms around her warm waist and stroked her silky skin as I nuzzled my face into her neck. I closed me eyes and lightly kissed her neck.

"Goodnight Foster," I murmured into her neck.

As soon as I closed my eyes, it seemed to be morning(another big mood.) I opened my eyes and saw I was in a different position than the last time I was awake. Sophie's arms were wrapped around my neck and her head was resting on my shoulder. My arm were wrapped around her back and my face was nuzzled in her other shoulder. A faint sunlight was popping through the purple curtains. Sophie slightly moved and I felt her mouth open and her tongue touch my neck. I moaned and it must have woken her. She pulled away from my hug and smiled at me.

"Morning beautiful," I said with a smirk. The rest of our friends slowly woke up and we're both confused and shocked for what they saw outside. My Sophie explained that it was frozen water and we would go play I the white powder.

"Come on guys," she said. All of a sudden, a bright light appeared in front of us and Fitz appeared. He was wearing something soft on his head with a big pompom on the top. He had a heavy coat on with something fluffy covering his hands. He also had big boots covering his feet. In his glow we hands he held some of the same stuff he was wearing.

"I got you guys winter gear," he said, holding out the stack of supplies. Hold up, who is this and where did harassing Fitz Vacker go? Sophie cuddled to my chest as the rest of the group grabbed there choosing of color. I stroked Sophie's back hair and she smiled.

"Darling, it's time to wake up," I said. I could tell she was enjoying the nicknames I was giving her. She smiled and unwrapped her arms from around me and looked over to Fitz. I saw he only had a set of ice blue and a pink set. I smiled. "I call the light blue set." She playfully glared at me as we stood up and got our gear on. Sophie looked really cute in a baby pink hat and gloves. She was complaining that a good boyfriend would let her pick. but then, I stopped.

"Did you say boyfriend?" I asked. Her eyes widened as she blushed. I bent down and kissed her on the hand. "I will be your boyfriend, if you would like," I said. Her face got a bit redder as she nodded. I smiled and stood up. I grabbed her hand and led her outside. The snow had really built up since last night. It had to be up to my knee's and Sophie's thighs.

"Keefe, do you want to build a snowman?" She asked. I smiled and nodded. Sophie had taught me the delicate but complicated way to make a snowman. We and her were going to make the best snowman in the history of snowmen. She started rolling the middle and I rolled the bottom. When it was a good size(Use you imaginations) I set up a place to set him up. I ran into the house and grabbed a carrot out of the fridge.(Why Grady and Edaline have one individual carrot, I'm not sure) I ran back out and grabbed a few rocks from the gorgadon(Is that how you spell it?) cage. I ran back over to the snowman and saw Sophie was setting the huge middle on top of the bottom. I quickly rolled the head and set that on the top. I put the eyes and buttons on and lifted Sophie to the top to put the carrot nose. I lightly kissed her neck and set her down. All of a sudden, Sophie was hit with a clump of snow. I turned around and saw Tam holding another snowball and about to through it at me. I felt Foster's anger radiating off of her and smirked.

"Bad move Bangs boy, you mess with the girlfriend, you get her rage," right as I finished, Sophie's anger erupted and it knocked Tam down. "Do people say that?" I asked as she walked over to me. She grabbed a clump of snow and walked over to Tam's twitching body. She shoved the snow in his face.

"It is on Tam," she said. I smirked and made a ball of snow. Another snowball flew past my face and I smirked.

"Come on Foster," I said, waving her over to an igloo that someone had made. She and me went inside of it and cuddled in the far corner so we couldn't see the door. All of a sudden, the light of the door disappeared and I realized someone had sealed us in. I could only feel Sophie's warm breath on my collar bone and my beating heart. I took my gloves off and cupped Sophie's face in them. Her breath fogged the air around us as I connected our lips. Sophie's snow covered gloves went up into my hair and I smiled against her lips. "There's my morning kiss," I murmured against her lips. Sophie smiled and climbed onto my lap, putting her legs around my waist and her feet resting against the snow wall.

"Yes, I wasn't... expecting it... in an igloo," she slightly giggled against my lips.

"What happened to no kisses," I muttered, my eyelids becoming heavy as my hands snaked into Sophie's snow covered hair. She giggled again.

"We all know that wasn't going to happen," she said. She pulled away from me and laid her head against my warm chest.

"Do you want to stay over tonight?" She whispered. I stroked the back of her neck and nodded, hitting my chin on the top of her head.

"Wouldn't miss it for the-"

Then, there was a high pitch scream and my vision went dark.

Cliffhanger! What do you guys want next chapter?