Chapter 33 (20K?)

YOU GUYS HIT 20K? HOLLY CRAP THAT'S A TON OF VIEWS! THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!!

Grady's POV. 

Edaline and me were sitting in the bedroom, talking about Sophie's relationship with Keefe. 

"I think you should give him a chance. He was defending him during him and Fitz's little fight and how he stayed with her the whole time while she was in the healing center was very sweet, too," Edaline said, her hand running a hand through my hair. I murmured a few cuss words, not wanting to agree with her but I had to give it to That Boy. He had been pretty sweet to stay with my baby girl during the week she was out. 

"Fine, I'll give you the second example, but she wouldn't have been in the healing center if they hadn't gotten into a fight in the first place," I pointed out, grabbing her hand and kissing the top of it. 

"Will you at least try to appreciate his good boyfriend skill. Not just accusing him of his mistakes? He already has enough people doing that for him," she told me. I rolled my eyes and nodded. 

"Fine, I'll give it a tr-"

CRASH!!! the window shattered fright in front of me. I jumped and Edaline let out a startled squeak. My eyes narrowed on the ball as I stood up and looked out the window to See Keefe standing out int outfield. My eyes filled with pure rage. 

"SENCEN!" I screamed in his direction.

"Well that didn't last long," Edaline mumbled as I stomped out of the bedroom and down the steps. That Boy was going to get it now!

Keefe's POV

Was it just me or does anybody else think Grady is never going to warm up to me?

I gulped when I saw his face appear in the shattered window and he screamed my name. Sophie rolled over to me in her wheelchair, laughing her brains out. (Foster told me that one, too, and I still don't get it) She grabbed my hand and put it on the back handles of the chair, signalling for me to push her. She pointed over to Calla's Panacks tree in the distance. I smiled and nodded, running up the hill, Sophie's chair in front of me.

We finally made it and I couldn't see Grady anywhere. I was really hoping our friends wouldn't rat us out for ditching them. I smiled as Sophie pulled me in front of her. I got to my knees and she smiled down at me. 

"I have something for you," she told me. I frowned and shook my head. 

"Foster, I will not accept any gifts from you-"

"Yes you will, because this is special and I should be able to give you nice things if you give me nice things," she told me. I didn't smile when I nodded. She smiled, satisfied and reached into her tunic pocket, pulling out a necklace. "So, I was thinking, instead of elves crush cuffs, I would give you a promise ring," she told me, twiddling with the ring on the chain. "It's something human's do when they want to become official boyfriend and girlfriend," she explained, not meeting my gaze. "I understand if you don't want to do it and we can just go for the crush cu-" I locked lips with her, getting to my feet. She smiled against my lips and set her arms on my shoulders. I smiled as I pulled away and she latched the necklace around my neck. 

"Sophie, it's beautiful," I told her, studying the ring. The ring itself looked to be human silver and it had a few ruins carved into it. 

I Love You, Lord Hunkyhair

Keefe smiled and laughed a bit at that. He loved it when she called him that. He turned back to his girlfriend and kissed her forehead before pulling out a ring of his own. It was on a chain similar to her but it was golden instead. The ring on it was silver, like his. Sophie gasped when she saw it and I smiled tenderly. 

"So, I talked to Forkle and he gave me some pointers on what to get you," I told her. I looked into her eyes and saw she was crying. I chuckled as she burst into tears and wrapped her arms around me, pulling me into an awkward hug position. I smiled and wrapped my arms around her, not wanting to let go.

Sophie POV

When I saw the ring, I was so shocked. Keefe had gotten me a promise ring! He wrapped me in a hug and I smiled, soaking his tunic with happy tears. He pulled away and helped me clip the necklace around my neck. I looked at the engraved ruins and realized I could read the small writing. 

To my sweet Foster, who I will forever cherish and love

I looked up at him, trying not to let any more tears slip out. I waved my hand in front of my eyes, trying to dry the water wanting to leak out. Keefe smiled and reached up to my eyes, wiping the few tears that did slip. 

"Thank you Keefe," I whispered to him. He smiled and nodded, placing a sweet kiss on my lips. 

"Thank you Foster, for everything," he told me. 

Grady's POV

I watched as Sencen gave my baby girl the silver ring on a chain and I couldn't block the smile coming to my lips. He really did care for Sophie. 

"See honey? He's a wonderful boyfriend for her," Edaline said, coming up from behind me. I smiled and crossed my arms. 

"I'm still making him fix the window."

"Fair enough."

What do you guys want me to do? Comment a number if you want.

1-more cute chapters

2-heated chapters

3-Fitz's jelly

4-other ships (comment ship name)

THANK YOU AGAIN FOR 20K. IT MEANS THE WORLD TO ME!!!

I also try my best to respond to comments and get back to you guys. Have fun reading :)