Chapter 10

Look at this beautiful drawing by Shannon Messengers assistant! It's Sophie and Keefe in that one scene in Flashback. It's when he thanks Sophie for thinking of him and believe no one thinks of him like that. It's such a cute scene but it's painful when you realize he didn't confess his love for her.

Oh ya! I'm back and for all those who are wondering, I give all the credit for coming back to this story to @ASokeefeShipper.

Keefe's POV

Uh oh. I took a large step away from Sophie, putting my head down.

"What have you done to my baby girl?" He asked me. I looked over to Sophie and saw she was panicking. I didn't even have to ask to know she was worried wanted to comfort me. I looked into Grady's stern eyes and sighed.

"I have kissed your daughter and made out with her. I confess and don't care what you do to me. She makes me happy and I make her happy," I finally said. I sucked in a breath as I waited for him to answer. He seemed stunned for a few seconds but his head turned to Sophie.

"Is that true?" He asked. Sophie chuckled nervously and nodded. Grady sighed but didn't do anything to hurt me. He didn't make any sudden movements to start chasing me or make me smack myself in the face with his ability. Sophie sighed as Grady moved back to the house and I walked over to her.

"That was close," I said. Sophie nodded as I heard a growl from Fitz, who was still behind us. I turned and looked him in the eyes. He seemed like he really was counting on Grady to split us up. Biana looked at her brother in concern.

"We'll leave you two to that," she said. I looked back over to Sophie and reached up to her chin. I tilted her head up and kissed her passionately. Her hand wrapped around my neck and kept the kiss slow. I smiled as a small moan escaped her small lips. She pulled away and I pushed my forehead against her. She smiled and ruffled my hair slightly.

"You want to go to my house?" I asked. She nodded and grabbed my hand. I gripped her small hands and went raised my home crystal with the other hand. We glittered into the light and appeared at my large, shiny house. Sophie smiled and pulled me over to the door. I unlocked it and walked inside to find my mother and father sitting at the kitchen, talking. (Pretend Lady Gisela is still somewhat good) I took the lead and snuck up over to the stairs.(Can someone please remind what that thing is called or where I can look to find it?) We flew up the stairs and stopped at my room. I pulled Sophie into my room and she smiled. I walked over to my bed and patted the spot next to me. She smiled and shook her head. I frowned and looked over to where she was looking. She was looking at the door that was across the room. I smiled and waved for her to come closer. Me and her walked over to the door and I opened it. We walked out onto a deck sort of thing. She walked over to the railing and peered over it. I smiled and took my shirt off. She looked over to me in confusion. The next thing that happened only me and her could pull off without ruining our relationship.

I threw her over the railing. She screamed and flailed her arms. I laughed as she splashing into the pool. I leapt over to the railing and pencil dove into the pool. Sophie surfaced the water and swam over to me. She shoved me under water. I came back up and laughed.

"Just to let you know, you don't just throw people over the railing of a balcony that is 50 feet in the air," Sophie said. I smiled and nodded my head. She swam closer and ruffled my flat hair. I smiled and pushed her against the pool wall. I leaned in and roughly kiss her. She reached up and ruffled my hair. I smiled and snuck my tongue in her mouth. She moaned and rubbed my neck. I pushed my bare chest against her wet clothes.

"Keefe!" A voice yelled from inside the house. I moaned and kissed rougher on Sophie lips. She moaned. "Keefe Sencen!" The voice yelled again. I kept kissing her. The door to the pattio opened and my father walked out. He looked at us, but I kept kissing. "Let her breathe at least!" He yelled. I slowly pulled away from panting Foster. I glared at my dad and Sophie studied my father. My fathers eyes darted from her wet clothes to my bare clothes. "Did he seriously throw you off his balcony?" He asked. I smiled as Sophie nodded. My dad groaned and walked closer to me. I grabbed Sophie by the waist and pulled her against my chest.

"Why did you interrupt us?" I asked. My dads eyes narrowed on mine.

"Alden wanted you over to Everglen," he glanced at Sophie. "With Sophie." I looked over to her and she had a nervous sparkle in her brown eyes. I knew what she was thinking.  I nodded my head and pulled her out of the pool. She shivered but I wrapped the towel, I had found, around her.  She smiled at me and I put my shirt back on. We walked into my house and went over to the Leaping Crystal 500.

"Everglen," Sophie whispered.

Sorry this chapter was a bit shorter and blander than my others but I will try my best to make you guys cringe less in the next chapter!