Chapter 26

Sorry I haven't updated in a long time. I was just looking for a bit of inspiration and I finally found it! I really have fun seeing your guys comments though!

Keefe's POV

Me and Sophie started with the green trim that we put around the door outlines. Biana and Alden started putting the Christmas tree up as we called over our other friend to held us put the stuff up. I once in a while would peck Sophie on the cheek and she would just smile and go back to working. When the Song twins got to Everglen, they started hanging the big bells on the ceiling. Fitz and Marella put some lights in the corners of the walls. Dex came over with some box things that Sophie called speakers. She then said something like BlueTeeth connects her phone to the boxes. She pressed a button on the small screen and some music started playing. Now thanks to Sophie's quick lessons on the English language, I could understand most of the lyrics and they were singing stuff about Christmas.

"Keefe? Will you help me reach the trim corner?" Sophie asked, pointing to the trim hanging off the side of the door rim. I smiled and rolled my eyes. 

"You'know, you always talked about Christmas elves being tiny so maybe you have some Christmas elf blood in you," I asked with a small chuckle. I could tell she was about to scold me but I pressed my lips to hers for a quick kiss. She blushed and smiled as I pulled away and picked her up by the waist, hoisting her up to the the top of the door. She grabbed the trim and ordered me to put her down. "So demanding," I muttered with a smirk. She rolled her eyes and tied the green trim to the bottom of the wall. "Anything else I can do for the shorty?" I asked. She crossed her arms and stuck her tongue out at me. 

"At least I don't hit my head on the top of the door frame," she mumbled. My eyes widened at  what she said. I walked a bit closer to her. 

"You saw that?" I asked. She smiled, smugly, and nodded her head. "You tell no one about this," I hissed at her. She smirked and tucked me under my chin. 

"No promises," she whispered, turning me on. But then she walked away. My mouth was wide open as I watch her walk over to Alden and ask what she could help with. I growled and walked over to her, wrapping my arms around her waist.

"I need some help upstairs if you wanna come?" I asked her. She bit her lip and I groaned on the inside. Alden smiled as he looked between us and nodded, waving us off. I picked up Sophie bridal style and ran up the stairs as quick as I possibly could. I ran down the hall and into the guest bedroom.

"Kiss me," she whispered as I set her on the edge of the bed. She didn't have to tell me twice. I pushed my lips lightly to Sophie's, making sure it was okay and that I would let her make the pace. Her hands went up to The Hair and started tugging once in a while. I smiled against her lips as they part, granting me entrance. 

"Are you okay?" I breathed against her lips. She nodded her head and pushed her lips back against mine, her eyes still closed. My hands, out of habit, went to her thighs and gripped them. They started coming closer and closer to her waist and she inhaled a sharp breath. I immediately took my hands away.

"Sorry, I'm just not ready for that again," she said, taking her lips away from mine and panting. I breathed heavily as I nodded, understanding why. then, I reattached my lips and kissed them with all the love and passion I had for her. She started to lay down on the bed but then there was a knock on the door. I groaned and licked her bottom lip one for time before standing up straight and walking over to the door. 

"What do you want?" I asked, slightly in a daze as I opened the door. "Fitz?" I asked. He grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the room, closing the door behind me. He tugged me down the hall, me tugging back furiously.

"Keefe," he hissed as he pulled me into another room. He locked the door and stood over me. "Did you know about Biana and Dex?" He asked. I crossed my arms and rolled my eyes. 

"No, but it's good my best but bud the Dexinator got himself a girl," I told him. Fitz growled and turned away from me, running a hand through his hair. "And why are you so worried? I don't know about being a big brother but Dex seems like the nerdy shy kid that just blushes but also gets his girlfriends through bad times. Not the bad a*s kind of guy that cheats," I told him. Fitz turned back to me, his eyebrows raised. 

"You have no say in this," he said, his eyes narrowing. My small smirk dropped as I remembered. 

"And I said I was sor-" 

"Sorry doesn't make up for the damage you've done. She will always be scared after that. She will never fully forgive you and you two will never be as close as you once were before," he told me. I gulped down a small sob. Was all of this true? Did Sophie still love me after the mistake I made? "I'm gonna take it you guys were having a little make out session in there. Or, that is, according to the your swollen lips and a bit of smudged lipstick on your lips," he said with a smirk. "Thought you were taking it slow?" I scowled and subconsciously reached up and wiped my lips, revealing a bit of red lip stick on my finger. 

"Just because you don't have a girlfriend doesn't mean you have to rub the mistakes I have made in my face," I said, trying to get my confidence back. "Besides, no one could resist the Keefester," I told him, walking back over to the door. Fitz rolled his eyes.

"Keefe! There you are," a voice said from next to me. I looked down and saw Biana standing in the hallway. She ran up to me and threw her arms around my shoulders. I smiled. "I can't believe I have a boyfriend!" She squealed, excitedly. 

"Yeah I heard bout that," I said, her getting off of me. I rubbed the back of my neck. "Fitz doesn't seem to happy about it though. But from what Sophie has told me, brothers get pretty protective over their little sisters when it comes to relationships," I told her. She let out a 'hmph' and crossed her arms.

"Of course he is. He's stupid and he should have no say in any relationship after what he did to Sophie," she said. "He's getting better but he shouldn't protect me after the relationship he had with Sophie. Not that you were any better in the beginning, no offence," she said. I shrugged and held my hands up in loss. 

"Non taken." She smiled and squealed again. 

"Do you know where Sophie is? I need to talk to her ASAP!" She said. I decided to lye because I wanted to get back to what we were doing before. 

"Nope, haven't seen her after she came up here," I said with a shrug. She huffed again and stomped down the hall. I smiled to myself and walked down the hall to where I had left Sophie in the room. When I opened the door I gulped and my heartbeat picked up.