Chapter 16

Keefe's POV

"What do you think your doing here?" I asked. Fitz fidgeted with his fingers.

"Like I said, I came here to apologize. you may not want to but Sophie might," Fitz said. I clenched my fists and walked up to him. Sophie made no move to stop me. I pointed a finger at his chest and looked into his ugly teal eyes.

"You don't come close to her, got it?" I asked, anger dripping in my words. Fitz took a step back and nodded his head.

"Before I leave, Sophie I'm so sorry and I hope you will let me make it up to you," Fitz said, then lifting his path finder and glittering away. I turned and around and stomped over to Sophie.

"If he comes near you, tell me or beat him up yourself," I told her. She nodded and slowly wrapped her arms around me. I wrapped my arms around her as she held her crystal up to the light and we glittered away from the beach.

"I'll meet you here and we can have some fun," I said with a smirk. Sophie smiled and shoved me out of her room. I smiled and leapt to my house.

Sophie POV

I changed into sweatpants that Alden had bought for me when I was missing my human clothes. I also slipped on a black cotton shirt.

All of a sudden, Keefe leapt to my room. "Comfy?" He asked. I smiled and crossed my arms. "Well, you ready?" He asked. He took a few cautious steps forward and pushed his lips to mine. He wrapped his arms around my waist and I wrap my hands around his neck. I mixed my fingers into his hair and we hadn't even been kissing for a minute before I found myself on my bed with Keefe on top of me. Keefe's hands were roaming up and down the sides of my body. I moaned as his lips went down my neck. He went down to my shirt collar and I moaned.

"This needs to come off," he growled. I moaned as his cold hands went up my shirt and he lifted it over my head.

"Keefe," I warned. He just smirked and went back to giving me hickeys. I moaned again as his hands went down my shorts and he pulled them down. "Keefe stop," I demanded.

"No," he said, pulling his own shirt off. He went back to my body and started kissing up and down my stomach.

"Stop baby, please," I cried. Tears started to form as he bit my stomach. It hurt so bad. I wanted it to stop. "Please," I cried. Keefe shook his head a few times as if he was trying to get something out of his head.

"Sophie, help please," he cried. His hands went up my body and he started to massage my breasts. "Sophie, somethings... controlling me," he whined. "I'm sorry." Tears started to form in his eyes as he kissed my inner thighs.

"Keefe," I said, moaning. He started to sob and finally he launched away from me. He stumbled to the ground. He furiously wiped his eyes and he wouldn't meet mine.

"Sophie," he said. I looked over to him as I quickly put my clothes back on. I was able to put my shorts back on but Keefe prevented me from putting my shirt on. He reached his hand out and snatched the shirt from me. He looked into my eyes and slowly tucked a strand of hair behind my ear. He wiped the fresh tears starting to form in my eyes. I shoved him away and grabbed my shirt in the process.

"Stop touching me you traitor," I said, walking over to the door. Keefe blocked my way. I growled and pushed him out of the way. "Back off Sencen," I told him, putting my shirt back on.

Keefe's POV

I was being controlled. I swear I didn't mean to do any of that stuff to here, beside kissing her on the lips and neck only. Now, I lost her. It felt like my brain had went onto autopilot and someone else had control it. Now, my heart felt like it was being ripped to pieces.

"Sophie, please listen," I said, tears streaming down my cheeks. "I didn't mean to do it. There must be a Mesmer around," I pleaded. She stopped, abruptly.

"You don't think..." she started.

"No..." I said, catching onto what she was thinking.

"Grady!" She yelled, stomping down the stairs. "How dare you make Keefe do that to me!" She yelled at her fathers face. I stayed hidden behind a wall as Grady started to object. "You wanted me to come to you after he raped me and then you would break us up!" She yelled. I cautiously walked over to her and wrapped my arms around her waist. I grabbed her hand and sent soothing breezes through her head. She took a deep breath and sighed. "Why?" She asked him a much calmer voice. His face turned grim.

"I didn't want That Boy hurting you! Now that you know that he could do all that stuff to you, do you really want to be together?" He asked, his eyes pleading. Sophie nuzzled her head into my neck.

"No, me and Keefe are still together, so if you don't like it, then back off a bit," she said. I was surprised by her words. I slowly rubbed cirlces on her stomach as she and me went back up to her room. I laid down on her bed and she came and cuddled next to me. I slipped my hands under her shirt and slowly massages her breasts. She let out a soft moan.

"You dirty dog," she giggled. I smiled and laid my head on her shoulder.

"Sweet dreams Foster."