Chapter 47 (Mature)

3rd Person POV

Keefe watched Fitz stomp out of the room and turned to see their friends looking at him as he slowly took his length out of Sophie's womanhood. She let out a pleasurable sigh, her body slightly rippling. He pulled his boxers back on and Sophie quickly snatched his shirt, throwing it over her head and letting it drape down to her thighs. She pulled her underwear back on and he had to fight the erg to rip them off and touch her once more. 

"You guys sure showed him," Biana said, smirking at the two as Sophie patted her cheeks to get rid of the redness. Tam rolled his eyes from the chair across the room, Marella sitting on his lap. 

"You also showed us a little more than I would have liked to see," the Shade said, blinking a few times as he tried to get rid of the image of the two naked teens out of his mind. Marella smirked, crossing her arms. 

"And heard," she added with her boyfriend. Keefe grinned, kissing her cheek as he pulled her into his lap and leaned against the couch behind him. Sophie slightly smiled, leaning her head against her boyfriends chest.

No one was paying attention to Linh who was sitting in the corner of the room, her eyes filling with worry when she saw Fitz storm out the door. She quickly peered at the distracted teens, before sneaking out of the room. 

When she was in the clear of her friends, she walked toward the room she had saw Fitz walk into. She heard him groaning from behind the door and when she cracked it open, she found him rubbing his large cock with his hand. His eyes were strained, his head thrown back as he bit his lip. 

"Fitz?" Linh whispered from outside of the door. She heard him scramble slightly, the zipper of his pants being zipped up. She peered back into the bedroom and when she saw him standing their, a tent in his pants, she slightly smirked. This was her time. She could finally show Fitz she was right for him. 

(May I just add that Linh is, first off, not this stupid. And second off, if someone has gotten raped by a person and the raper says they've changed, please do not believe them)

He looked up at her, his teal eyes seeming to be coated with something as he looked her up and down. 

"Are you okay?" Linh asked him. He bit his lip harder, his eyes darting over her shoulder before back at her. 

"I don't know," he whispered to her, trying to act innocent. But his plan was anything but innocent. The plan was to make Sophie jealous. So jealous she came running to him and rejected Keefe. The plan was to use Linh to make Sophie see what she was missing. When Sophie came running for him, he'd dump Linh onto the streets and have a happy ever after with Sophie.

"Do you want to talk about it?" Linh asked him. He nodded, patting the bed next to him and she thankfully ran over to the seat, eagerly biting her lip. Fitz could only grin, realizing the hook up would be easier than expected. He quickly grabbed her waist, locking lips with the girls neck. She let out a surprised gasp, but it quickly smoothed into a moan. Her moans were no where near as lovely and silky as Sophie's moans. But he reminded himself this was for Sophie. 

Fitz bit down on the girls white skin, wanting to leave a mark so that Sophie could see it. He could make those same marks on her. He continued sucking and nibbling pieces of the girls neck, as she let out cries of relief. He smirked slightly, his lips trailing down to her v-neck dress and ravishing her collarbone with his mouth. He quickly undid his pants, not wanting to take it slow. he was hard, very hard, for the idea of fucking Sophie. Linh eagerly removed her own pants, slowly shimmying down her panties as he threw his boxers across the room. He groped her butt, pretending it was Sophie's as he pushed into her wet core. It didn't feel anything like it had felt when he had touched her that day in her bedroom, but it would have to do. He imaged Linhs screams as the ones he had heard Sophie use. 

Except less threats and cries for help.

He continued thrusting into the imaginary blondes pussy, getting her juices all over his cock. But he was beginning to feel like he was betraying Sophie, so he pulled out, lying his back on the bed. Linh let out a yelp, her fingers quickly thrusting into her so she could finish. Fitz liked her idea, his hands wrapping around his still hard cock like before she had interrupted and imagined Sophie touching him. Her not leaving his as she deep throated him. He dry humped his own hand, not wanting to stop. But he soon released, his seed squirting all over the carpeted floor of the room. Linh let out a rant of colorful words, his name mixed in as she orgasms, her juices soaking the carpet also. 

"Come on, Linh, let's go tell everyone," Fitz told her, grabbing the girls hand. He imaged the beautiful blonde beside him, her warm brown eyes not looking at him with hate but with love. They walked out of the door, down the hallway, and Fitz felt the color drain from his face.

Sophie had her mouth cupped in her hand, staring down at her boyfriend.

And Keefe was on his knee, a diamond ring in his hand.

Sorry I haven't updated in a while, it's been a busy week, hope you liked the chapter. 

(Also, the Fitz and Linh concept about Fitz using her for jealousy was not my idea but was someone in the comments idea)

:)