Chapter 2

This is part two so please enjoy and I tried making it longer!

Sophie leaped home to Havenfield and ran up to her room. She tried not letting the tears come out but it was harder than it looked. She laid flat on her bed, crying her heart out.

"Sophie! Someone's here!" Edaline yelled from downstairs. Sophie wiped her eyes and took a deep breath. She exhaled and opened her door. She walked downstairs and opened the front door, slowly. A hand grabbed her waist and pulled her outside. She kept her lips crammed shut as a tongue touched them. It licked all the way down her neck. She pulled herself together as Keefe nibbled a small section of her neck. She pushed him off of her and glared at him. He just smiled and walked into the house. He was greeted by a smiling Edaline and a murdering glare from Grady. Sophie understood Grady's pain. She walked over to Keefe and pulled him up to her room. She sat on her bed and stared as he locked her door.

"Keefe," Sophie started. Keefe just smirked and walked over to her. He sat next her and pushed her to her pillow. He laid next to her and wrapped his arms around her stomach. She sighed and closed her eyes. She moaned when Keefe kissed her neck. She sat up but was quickly pulled back down by Keefe.

"I have to go to the bathroom," Sophie told him. He groaned and slowly let go of her. She raced into the bathroom and locked the door behind her. Keefe banged on the door. She sat on the counter, looking at the door. She tied her hair in a knot and walked over to the door. She unlocked the door and the door bursts open. Sophie punched Keefe straight in the gut. He crumbled and she picked him up. She walked out of the bathroom and leapt to Candleshade. She laid him on his bed and stroked his hair. He smiled and grabbed her hand. He mumbled something that she couldn't here. He brought her hand down to his mouth and kissed it. Sophie laughed but stopped when Keefe started pulling her arm. Sophie pulled away and the last thing she heard before leaping away was a noise that sounded like a whine from Keefe.
Once she arrived back home she hopped back in bed and closed her eyes. After a few minutes, she had the feeling someone was staring at her. She sat up in her bed and fought the temptation to go and get Edaline and Grady. She got out of bed and walked over to her window. She lifted the blinds up and saw a light. A flashlight. She ran over to her dresser and pulled out a few throwing stars. She walked over to her door and heard the downstairs door open. Sophie put her back to the door and her dagger to her chest. Her heart stopped when the doorknob started to turned. The door slowly opened and Sophie held her breath. Sophie lunged for the person who came in and held the dagger to their throat. A squeak came out of Fitz's mouth. Sophie dropped her dagger. Fitz just smiled at her.

"I am so sorry Fitz," Sophie said. Fitz wrapped his hands around her waist and pulled her close. Sophie moaned. "Fitz," Sophie started. But Fitz pulled her closer and licked her cheek. Sophie squirmed. Fitz licked her jaw line and made his way over to her lips. She crammed her lips shut. She pushed him away with her hands and leapt to Candleshade. She ran over to Keefe, who was drawing. He smiled when he saw her. Sophie sat on his bed and a few tears slipped out. Keefe frowned. He set his jornal down and sat next to her. She turned her head and cupped his cheek. Then, she shoved her lips to his.