Chapter 51 (Mature)

Mature

So sorry I haven't updated

I just haven't felt that spark for a while, you'know?

This whole world pandemic thing has really got on my nerves. 

:)

SLAP!

Della slapped her sons cheek as hard as she possibly could. Fitz took a step back, his head spinning. Linh's eyes were heartbroken as she looked at her thought-to-be boyfriend. Della had tears running out of her eyes as she stepped toward Sophie and wrapped her arms around her. The blonde haired elf bit her lip as they quivered, wrapping her arms around her mom like figure. 

Edaline was patting Grady's back, softly massaging his neck and whispering soothing things into his ear as he panted from his rage fest a few minutes before. Tam and Dex had made up, and were all sitting at the table, grumbling as they shoved mallow melt into their faces. 

"I'm so sorry he did that to you, I thought he had gotten better," she whispered into Sophie's ear. Sophie nodded, squeezing Della with all her might. It felt good to embrace someone that wasn't her super close family. Keefe waited behind them, smiling slightly at the sigh of the two. 

"Alright, Della, I get you wanna be a wanna comfort my girl, Foster, but she's mine and mine only," Keefe said with a playful smirk. Della laughed a bit, pulling away from the blonde haired girl, wiping the tears out of her eyes. 

"And mine," Grady said from behind Keefe. Sophie's boyfriend immediately backed up at the sound of the overprotective father's voice, nodding. 

"And yours," Keefe agreed, his voice squeaking at the end. Sophie softly smiled and Fitz was escorted out of the room. Edaline conjured another table for the group and they replaced all the food in a good amount of time. everyone took their places, and Fitz decided to eat in his room. 

Grady gave him the finger as he walked out the door. 

Sophie stayed sitting in Keefe's lap, liking the way he reacted to every small movement she made. They had just began eating dinner when Keefe's hand slipped to her thigh. She glared at him from over her shoulder, shoving some of the delicious vegetables into her mouth. She assumed his hand was going to stop, but he continued. They slowly massaged her muscles leg, and she sucked in a breath. His fingers poked her inner thigh and she held back a moan. Her fingers tensed around her spoon as he softly pushed against her undergarment fabric. She slowly rubbed her thighs against each other as she skimmed his finger over her wet underwear. 

"Your wet," he whispered into her ear. 

Thank you Captain Obvious, she thought to herself. 

Suddenly, he pulled her underwear to the side and shoved a finger into her. She gasped once again, biting her tongue to stop a moan from rushing out of her lips. He softly smirked at the action and began slowly pumping. 

"Faster," she gasped, but he shushed her. 

"Quiet," Keefe hissed at her. "Listen to your daddy," he whispered against her neck. A shiver ran down her neck as he jabbed his fingers far in once and went back to his pattern. She gasped once again, not wanting to stay quiet. "Good girls are rewarded," he told her, quickly licking her earlobe before anyone could notice. "Bad girls get punished."

A moan escaped her lips as she began bucking against his finger. Her hips accidentally bumped against the table and everyone eyes shot to the two. Keefe began pumping harder and harder, and Sophie moaned again, not caring about everyone's gazes. Her hip movements made Keefe grow hard. Alden looked over to Della and she shrugged. 

The triplets seemed very interested in what the two teenagers were doing. 

"Daddy," Sophie softly whispered into Keefe's ear. He groaned, pushing his hips up against her backside. Alden stood up from his chair, waving to the group and signalling for them to move to a different room and let the teenagers do their thing alone. 

Once everyone was out of the room, Keefe stood up, and set Sophie onto the table. he swatted the plates off the table, sending them shattering on the floor. She took her underwear off, pushing the skirt part of her dress up. He then slammed his dick into her womanhood. She let out a loud moan, but he slammed his hand over mouth. 

"No talking," he warned. She nodded, letting him continue. He began thrusting into her hole, liking her soft grunts at the attempt of being quiet. Her legs soon became shaky and Keefe loved how she was trying not to cum. 

"No cumming," he told her. She squeaked in protest, but he shook his head. His finger slipped in next to his throbbing cock and the two thrust at different speeds, making Sophie go over her high. She felt like she was in the clouds Her pants became moans and she released all over her boyfriends member.

Keefe smirked, looking down at Sophie with greedy eyes. 

"Bad girl, I said no coming or talking, you disobeyed me," he told her. She was about to make another sarcastic comment in her head, but he continued talking before she had the chance to.

"Do you know what that means, mommy?" He asked her. She bit her lip, nodding. He grabbed her by the waist and turned her over so her ass was pointing at the ceiling. He licked his lips.

"Punishment time."

Hey guys, I have a joke for you if you like dad jokes:

"Why can't a nose be twelve inches long?"

"Because then it would be a foot!"

Oh my god, dad jokes are the absolute WORST

Anyways have a good rest of your night

:)