4 | potions

Draco
________

I smashed the door to Amelie's room open and rushed with her unconscious body in. The blood coming from her nose is dripping down her face to the ground and leaving bloody marks on the floor.

I put her into her bed and gasped for breath. My heart is racing fast and my legs are still tipsy from the alcohol I drank earlier. God, what is happening?

She's laying there with her eyes closed and her chest full of wet blood. Theo ran to the bathroom to wet a towel and put it on her forehead. He's in stress, too. We all are.

Amelie's been there for only a couple of hours and she's already drugged. If the Lord gets to know about this, we're done.

My hands are shaking like crazy so I just sat down next to her body and tried to calm myself down a bit. I need to think...

"What drug does this?" I asked Leon.

He's kneeled down by her, gently wiping the blood of her face and throat.

"I know of a one...the green pill, remember? We used to do that shit in fifth year." Replied Theo and sat on the couch next to a big window.

"Yeah, it could be that one. I've heard of a guy who overdosed on it and had the same symptoms as her." Agreed Leon and threw the bloody wipes to the trash.

"She has to be more careful." I sighed.

"It's my fault..." mumbled Theo and looked down to the ground.

"What?"

"I planned to stay with her the whole night and watch over but we got into...a fight. Sort of..."

That's just great.

"She'll be fine in a couple of hours." Said Leon and laid on the fluffy black carpet.

We all decided to stay in her room in case something else happens to her. I would never ever trade my comfortable bed for a rug, but it had some perks for me, too - Pansy wanted to sleep over in my room tonight. I can't decide what's worse: this situation or her annoying snoring.

Amelie
_________

A warm sunbeam shining through the big window woke me up. My cheek, where it landed on uncomfortably got and I had to open my eyes.

It's a sunny Monday morning, my first day of school. I've been imagining this day a couple of times already and it always included coffee. God, I need coffee. I don't know why, but my head hurts like I've been bumping it against the wall for the whole night.

I yawned loudly and stretched my arms up to the air...and then I noticed the three boys in my room.

I immediately let out a loud scream out of my mouth, which woke them up very quickly. I can be an alarm clock with this screaming talent.

"YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS!" I yelled and threw pillows at all three of them. One hit Theo right into his face!

"Amel-"

"BUNCH OF STALKING CREEPS! What do you think you're doing!?" I kept screaming.

I hate being angry in the mornings, that's a total day killer. But do I have a choice!? I don't remember giving them my permission to sleep over!

"Calm down, geez!" Yelled Theo and grabbed both of my hands to stop me from throwing more pillows at them.

"Don't fucking touch me!" I screamed at him and then I remembered how he wanted to use me last night.