35 | narcissa

Amelie
_______

"Finally, I thought I was gonna have to kiss you any minute now, sleeping beauty," I said and giggled at Draco.

He slowly opened his eyes and rised the corners of his mouth into a smile. He tried to make a laugh sound, but it sounded more like hissing in pain.

"I wouldn't mind," he mumbled and got up on his elbows.

After Snape got Draco here, into his room, I've been sitting on his couch for the whole night. My back hurts a lot and I'm tired. I couldn't sleep, because every time I closed me eyes, I saw Draco laying in his blood, I saw my arms covered in blood. I still feel the iron smell, it's disgusting.

"How are you?" I asked him and stood up from the couch.

I made a few steps closer to him and kneeled by his head. I couldn't cover his body with a sheet, because the cuts were fresh and bloody. His face is covered in wounds too, but they're not so big as on his chest. I think he'll never get rid of them.

"Been better...why did you stay here?"

Good question. The answer is: I have no idea. Snape assured me he'd be fine, so why the fuck did I stay? I must look like a fool right now.

"Never mind, thank you...for staying," he said after a while of looking at my tired face.

"Yeah, sure. You saved me plenty of times so I guess it was my turn," I said and rubbed my eyelids.

All of sudden, the door to his room slammed open. We both almost jumped out of our skins, that's how surprisingly it came. The person in the door is Pansy, she has a fake worried look on her face.

"Oh, my little patient!"

She totally ignored my presence in here and immediately wrapped her arms around Draco.
He hissed in pain.

"Careful!" I shouted at her.

When she looked at me, her face frowned.

"What's she doing here!?" She asked with a disgusted voice.

I glanced at Draco, who's still in a surprise.

"Who the fuck do you think you are?" I asked her and folded my arms.

"His girlfriend!"

I laughed. "No, you're not,"

"We had a pause, but we're still together!"

I don't understand why Draco hasn't done anything by now. He's just laying in his bed and watching us.

"A pause!? That's what you call fucking with his best friend?"

I noticed Draco's grin on his face.

"You tell me!? You fucked Leon and Theo both, and I bet you loved it when Adrian and Flynt tried to-"

"ENOUGH!" shouted Draco at her and pushed her out of his bed.

She nearly fell on the floor, but she managed to stand up in the last minute.

"Get out of my room," said Draco and rubbed his eyelids.

I watched Pansy leave with a smile on my face, I almost waved her. When she was gone, I walked to Draco.

"Both of you,"

When I heard what he just said, I realized two things: 1. Yesterday evening meant nothing, 2. I've spend the night watching over him like a fool just so he can kick me out of his room.