21 | green lights

Amelie
________

Two weeks passed from the dream I had and I still can't get it out of my mind. It's like it's meant to be engraved in my memory forever.

I haven't had any dreams since then, or maybe I did, but I definitely don't remember any other. Good thing is that I'm going home tomorrow for Christmas holidays, and there I'll have much more chance to find out more.

I decided not to think about it for the rest of the day and continued curling a strand of Ginny's hair.

"Ouch, ear!" She whined and raised her hand to grab her ear I just slightly burned. It left a red mark on the skin.

"Oops, sorry!"

We're getting ready for the Christmas party - I swear these Slytherins have a party for everything. It's Friday afternoon, the Slughorn's dinner has been canceled due to students packing for their holidays. I packed yesterday so I don't have to bother with that today.

I'm wearing a white shirt tucked into a black miniskirt, a black blazer on top of it. My hair is let down to my shoulders as always and for my face I used a black eyeliner to highlight my eyes and, of course, a red lipstick.

 My hair is let down to my shoulders as always and for my face I used a black eyeliner to highlight my eyes and, of course, a red lipstick

"Is Harry still after you?" I asked Ginny and looked at her in the mirror in front of us.

She scoffed and looked to the ground.

"I think so...I'm kinda-I mean, we were good friends, we've known each other for a long time,"

"So?"

"So, I don't know...everybody, including me, kind of expected us to date..."

"But then you met Leon..." I added and smiled.

"Then I met Leon, yes..." she smiled back, her eyes sparkled by the thought of him. Cute.

"I know Harry is building an army," I said after a while.

"Oh, no I'm not in ther-"

"I don't care if you are with them, I sort of though you would...but when the time comes, you have to decide what's best for you, not Harry, not your brothers, you,"

Ginny is a smart girl, but I am playing my role of Amelie Montgomery very well and she has no idea who I really am. I want to tell her, I do, but I'll wait just a little longer to know if I can really trust her.

When the war starts, and it will soon, I want her on my side, I want the boys on my side and gladly the whole Slytherin house on my side. I know I'll have Snape, maybe even Slughorn, but other professors despise Slytherin, so I can't find support in there.

When I finished her hairstyle, we went out to the common room. It's green themed - as always - and the Christmas decorations are almost not even there. I guess the Christmas trees and Santa would ruin the party vibes, so they decided to spare us the typical Christmas mood.