33 | new year

Amelie
_______

"I can't believe I've been missing all this fun for all the years," says Ginny to herself.

She's in my room with Leon, they're both laying on my bed while I'm changing into my party dress.

"What am I gonna do for the whole year when you all leave? It'll be sooo boring," she whines and rolls her body on Leon's.

I giggle and exhale the smoke out of my mouth, then I put the spliff on a table.

"If there'll be any more year," I mumbled and put on my sparkle top.

I decided to go with a top and a black leather shirt, high heeled sandals and golden jewelry. I lean over the mirror and put on my red lipstick and let my hat down from the hairclip.

 I lean over the mirror and put on my red lipstick and let my hat down from the hairclip

"How do I look?" I asked them and did a little spin in front of them.

Ginny got up on her elbows and looked at me from up to down.

"Totally fuckable,"

We laughed and went straight on the dance floor in the middle of the common room. It's crowded with jumping and shouting students. The whole room is illuminated by lights and reflectors, it smells like alcohol and mint in here, someone probably let the minty vapor.

I'm dancing with Ginny, we're twirling around each other, touching and laughing. Leon is standing right beside us and smoking his spliff. Party monster by The Weeknd is playing on huge speakers, the music is mixed with people's shouting and humming sounds.

Leon handed me the joint and I took it into my fingers, then I placed it into my mouth. It's wet from his mouth. I inhaled the smoke and exhaled it into the air with my head tilted back.

I'm swinging into the music with my eyes closed, when all of sudden, someone's arm appears on my back. Draco came from behind me, with his arm stroking my back and moved straight to my fingers with the spliff. He took it from me and stood in front of my body.

He's wearing a black comfortable looking shirt that's unbuttoned on his chest, silver chains are handing from his neck. His hair is messy, pointed to the sides.

"I thought you didn't smoke," I said to him, looking into his eyes.

He put the spliff on his bottom lip and as he inhaled, his cheeks defined.

"I do lots of things," he said.

He leaned over down to my head and grabbed my chin with his one hand, tilted it back and started moving his mouth closer to mine. When our lips almost joined, he stopped and exhaled the smoke into my mouth. I immediately inhaled it back and let it out on his face.