46 | splitted

Amelie
_________

After five nights with no dreams at all in row, I finally decided to take a step and leave Hogwarts. I can't function like this anymore - I've been training hard for the whole week, tiring myself to sleep and hoping the exhaustion of the constant trainings would give me some sort of a dream. Nothing happened. Not even one.

These walls in my room are too close to each other, maybe that's why. I need more space, more air to breathe, more adventures and things to see. I know my house isn't exactly the best solution, but I have nowhere else to go. And I waited enough.

So on a Saturday evening, I decided to go home. I packed my clothes for the weekend and put on a long beige trench coat with a pair of black boots, clipped my hair back and was ready to leave my room.

I opened the door and went out of the room to the dark empty corridor. I wonder where everyone is. I've been with Ginny and Leon for a while today, but I haven't seen Draco, but that's okay. I've seen pretty enough of him this week, I think a little pause from sex would only do good and more longing for it.

The weather is finally getting warmer and warmer with each day and as the spring comes, my birthday comes with it. It's in a week, actually. Next Saturday.

On my way out of the castle, I passed by a tall blonde haired guy dressed in black. I was so caught up in my mind and thinking that I didn't even realize it's Draco. I immediately stopped and turned to look at him, he did the same.

"Going anywhere?" He asked me with a questioning face, walking closer toward me.

"Home for the weekend," I answered.

"Whole?" He made a disappointed sound.

"Just this evening and I'm back tomorrow,"

"You shouldn't go alone..." he argues, but he damn well knows once I'm decided, there's no going back.

"I need to do something,"

"Text me when you get there."

I nodded and walked out of the castle with a little smile on my face. He cares about me.

I don't know why I'm realizing it just now, but Draco always cared, in his own way. Much more than the others. Since I came here, many things happened, bad things, also. When I was drugged twice - Draco helped me. When I almost got the castle catch on fire - he was there. He was always there when I needed him, but I never saw it as an act of caring. I thought he's just doing his task, that I'm only annoying him. Now I know I've been wrong.

I arrive home and I'm immediately told that the house is empty. I sort of hoped it would be, because I want to train for a bit before I go to sleep.

"Where are they, Tweeky?" I asked the house elf standing in front of me.

"Miss Mayleene has gone shopping to London, but Tweeky doesn't know where you dear father is, I'm sorry,"

I patted her shoulder and went to the dungeons under our house. They're old and dark. I normally like that combination, but not when I'm alone. I made a lumos spell, the tip of my finger suddenly lit and made it easier for me to walk through these wet corridors. I'm headed to the training room full of figures and mirrors. It's just next to the sauna room, where I spent great time with my friends.

It's not usual that Tweeky doesn't know where my father has gone. She always knows everything that's going on in this house, she's the ears and eyes of all happening in here. Unfortunately, she's not allowed to talk much about it.

I trained for a good two hours, if not more. I think I've tried all the spells I know that would protect me and destroy the enemy. Then I did a series of workouts and was pleasantly surprised with how my condition got better over the week.