39 | surprise

Draco
_______

As I was walking out of the dancing room, I didn't forget to grab two bottles of wine and glasses with me. I looked behind on Amelie, she's reading the note with a smile on her face. That encouraged me even more.

I met Theo and Leon in the hall. They both looked at me first and then at the two bottles in my hands and immediately understood that's happening.

"Have fun, boys, this is a night to remember!" I shouted at them as I was walking up the stairs.

I have 5 minutes to make the most of my room, so I better get into work. I put the bottles next to glasses on the bedside table, lit some candles I've had her for forever and never used them until now.

Then I turned off the normal light on the ceiling and released the curtains to not have anyone peeking into my room. I like the atmosphere I created here, it's intimate and romantic.

The last thing I did was put some perfume on my neck and undressed from the jacket into my white shirt.

All of sudden, I heard knocking on my door.

This is it, I say to myself.

I nervously walk to the door, but then I change my mind and sit on the bed.

"Come in," I shout and wait for Amelie to come.

I quickly brushed through my hair and look at the person standing in the door. I was waiting for a small blonde girl with golden dress and gorgeous legs...so why am I not getting it?

It's not Amelie, it's Alizzia.

She's a daughter of my mother's friend from Italy. We've know each other for a long time and we even dated a bit last summer, but nothing serious, no strings attached.

I still don't understand why is she here and not Amelie. What's taking her so long?

"You did all this for me?" She asked with a high pitched voice and walked towards me, leaving the door opened.

"What are you doing here?" I asked with a nervous voice.

She whipped her black hair over her shoulder and sat next to me on the bed. I moved a few inches from her.

"I knew you still loved me,"

"What!?"

"I couldn't stop thinking about you, you did me sooo good..." she kept talking in her Italian accent and moving closer to me.

"Look, you need to g-"

Before I could do anything to stop it, she went in for a whole kiss. Our lips connected, mine unwillingly.

I wanted to stop immediately, but she didn't want let go off me. Her hands are wrapped around my body, taking full control over me.
Her kisses are wet, all over my face.

I'd be lying if I said we didn't have good time together, we did. I spent a month in Italy in their house with my mother. Hot summer days, ocean, drinks, Italy and then her, it all mixed up and we ended up fucking every night. She definitely was something, but nothing that I couldn't live without.

And now I'm kissing her instead of the girl I actually couldn't live without.

This is all wrong.

Just when I wanted to push her out of my face, I opened my eyes and saw Amelie standing in the door that Alizzia left opened.

The disappointment in her eyes hurt me in my heart, I felt it. I finally had the chance to have her all to myself and I fucked it.

She poured the martini into her mouth and looked me into the eyes.

"At least close the fucking door next time!"

Amelie
________

Am I disappointed?

Yes.

But am I really surprised?

No. Not at all.

He played me once again, I should be disappointed in him and me both, because I let it happen. I fell into his dirty trap. He planned all this, he wanted to see the look on my face when I saw him with a girl all over him.

She had her hands all over his body and was practically eating his face. And he let her do it.

I smell revenge.

And I know exactly how it's gonna look like.

After I smashed the door closed, I wanted to go downstairs to find Leon, but my instinct stopped me.

I heard voices coming from Narcissa's closet room. That might be interesting. I sneaked closer to the half opened door to the room where the two persons are talking. When I peeked in, I saw Narcissa and aunt May sitting on a velvet couch, laughing their asses off.

They're drunk, like, a lot.

I decided to stay behind the door and listen for a while, even if they're drunk. Maybe they'll spill some secrets.

"...my poor girl," said May and I heard how her teeth clinked against the glass.

"You know, I do feel sorry for her...but..."

"But?" Questioned May.

But?

"But she stole my diary," confessed Narcissa.

"What!?"

"Unfortunately..." she mumbled, obviously ashamed she let that happen.

"Was there any-"

"No, God, no! Don't worry, I have it back," she assured her.

What was there that I'm not supposed to see? Fuck! If I only read it faster, I'd find out.

"Good, good..."

"I think her and my Draco have a thing going on," she said after a while.

Blood immediately rushed into my cheeks and made them probably all red.

"I knew it! She always had a thing for bad boys, I mean, who doesn't?" Shouted May and started laughing with Narcissa.

I scoffed under my nose and shook my head.

"Bad boys, huh?" Said the voice behind my ear.

My body immediately froze. I feel his breath on my skin coming from behind me.

"Shh!"

I quickly put my palm over his mouth to stop him from saying anything. He raised his eyebrows at me, but didn't protest. I pushed him further from Narcissa's room and released my hand.

"Go away," I said and rolled my eyes.

"It's my house, so-"

"Oh, for fucks sake, shut up! Everything that comes out of your mouth is either a lie or some bullshit,"

"Amelie-" he grabbed my by my hand.

"Fuck off!"

"She's no one, absolutely no one! You know I like you!" He whined.

"That's too bad then, because I hate you. I hate you, Draco. Don't ever look at me again."