12 | ha(e)lloween

Tw r&pe

Draco
_______

Our common room is a total mess. The Halloween after party is in a few hours and nothing seems to be even slightly ready.

Slytherins from sixth year are supposed to be preparing the room and provide alcohol with music, but they're bunch of fuckers that can't get anything done.

So all the work is in the hands of us, seniors, who are supposed to be getting ready for our last Halloween after party. It's like one of our biggest things in our house - including the welcome and leaving parties. Everyone wants to be there, but it's Slytherins-only.

I moved a few couches to the sides as on every party, because they're too comfy to be damaged  and sat on one of them. I don't feel like doing more, I'll just leave it to the rest. To Theo and Leon, for example.

We haven't talked since yesterday and I don't feel like talking to them ever in the near future. I'm not mad anymore, just disappointed. Mostly in Amelie - I really thought she could do more than just that.

No, you're just disappointed they didn't invite you...

Sometimes, I wish I could kill the voice in my head.

Thinking of the devil, they both just came into the common room to help. When our eyes met, I scoffed and looked away. They're ridiculous.

I'll probably do best if I leave to my room. It's a mess in here, anyway, and I hate messes.

When I walked in, Pansy almost screamed of shock. I looked at her from up to down and started laughing. She's wearing a black and white maid's costume, the skirt is so short that everyone will be able to see her panties and her boobs will fall out. She can't be serious.

"Why are you laughing? I look sexy." She rolled her eyes and kept looking at herself in the mirror.

"You look ridiculous. Are you seriously going in this? Your whole butt-" I lifted up her skirt to smack it, "-is showing."

She giggled and brushed through her dark brown hair that she let down to her shoulders.

"Why do you care? Your eyes will be on Amelie the whole time, anyways..." she mumbled and put a lipstick on her lips.

"Stop it..."

I decided to be a vampire this season. I gelled my blonde hair back, put some white powder on my face and poured fake blood down my mouth. For my costume I used my favorite black suit and put some silver rings on my fingers.

"You look so fucking hot." Said Pansy and kissed my neck from behind.

"I know."

Amelie
_________

I look so fucking hot in my witch costume that if I could, I'd fuck myself. I'm not even joking.

My little black dress with drapes on the sides is making my hips wide and my silhouette sexy. I love how it all looks together. I look like a witch, which I am.

 I look like a witch, which I am