41 | aquamenti

Draco
_______

Everyone was totally tired after diner which was, surprisingly, very tasty -  fish and nice salad. Nobody was in mood for drinking and partying, especially not when Hagrid said he'll wake us up at 8am. On Sunday morning. Terrible.

Theo and Leon fell asleep the minute they closed their eyes, they always do. Once they're deep asleep, nothing can wake them up, and I mean it. Me and Amelie could have a loud sex right in front of them, and they wouldn't know a thing.

But that, unfortunately, isn't happening.

Although it could. After what she pulled on me, I can't think straight. I still feel her kisses on my neck, her hand slowly moving toward my lap. Everyone she gets close, her addictive perfume hits my nose and makes me melt on her fingertips. I've never met someone who smells so good.

Amelie likes me and I like her, a lot, but we're both too stubborn and proud to confess it.

My bed is next to Amelie's, divided only by a few dozen inches. I want to ride my hand and stoke her cheek at first. Then I'd slowly move my hand lower to her breasts and then lover through her belly, down to her...

I can't think straight when she's near me.

I watch how she constantly moves and changes sleeping positions, trying to find one good, unsuccessfully. She's not asleep, I assumed. I'm laying on my side, facing her. She just covered her whole shoulders and almost her head with the blanket as she's cold.

"Amelie?" I whispered her name into the air, hoping it was loud enough for her to hear.

"Hm?" She mumbled annoyingly.

"Are you cold?"

She kept her eyes closed and nodded her head in yes. As she did that, strands of blonde hair fell into her face. She's tired, but she can't sleep because of the cold. Or because she's not at home nor is she at Hogwarts.

I sat up with my bare feet on the cold foot and took my blanket from my bed to cover her. I put the blanked on top of her own over her body and pulled it up to her shoulders.

Just when I was about to lay down to my bed, I noticed scars on her hands.

She mumbled a silent "thank you" and kept falling asleep, this time with ease, because she's warm.

Her eyes are still closed, so she doesn't see I gave her my only blanket and now I'm left to sleep in cold.

Amelie
________

I've been awakened by the sound of clinking glass, followed by a loud "Shh!" afterwards.

I didn't wanna open my eyes and welcome the day just yet. I wanna stay here, nice and warm in my bed...in my bed?

I urged my eyes to open and landed them on a wooden ceiling that does look nothing like the one in Hogwarts. Then a shock goest through my body from not knowing where I am or in who's bed I'm laying.

"Good morning, princess," said Leon, I can't see him yet but I hear his voice coming from the couch.

Once I realized I'm in a cottage with them, I groaned. The dislocation anxiety, again.