28 | the deal

Amelie
_________

I don't like admitting it, but I'm starting to like Hogwarts.

Especially when it's empty and quiet like during these holidays. Everyone is still at home with their families and students who stayed here are mostly in their rooms or outside on the snow.

When I walk through the halls and even my common room, I can only hear my footsteps and my breath. The castle feels more like an actual castle when it's empty.

I'm sitting by the Slytherin table in the Great hall and stuffing my mouth with fish and potatoes, a nice lunch. I'm not alone in here - there are a few people by the Gryffindor and Hufflepuff table, a few sitting by the Slytherin one, but this hall is so big that I can hardly hear them, nor notice them.

I was just raising my hand with the fork to my mouth, when someone tapped me on my shoulder.

"Can we talk?"

It's Harry Potter, he's standing behind me in a knitted burgundy sweater with green letter H in the middle. It looks awful, I'd never ever wear that.

"I'm busy," I mumbled and turned away from him to go back to my food.

"Yeah, I can see that," he scoffed.

Is he giving me attitude? He?

"What do you want Potter? Invite me to your little army?" I asked with an amused voice and put a roasted potato into my mouth.

"No. I think-well, I'm convinced that you and me are both your fath-" he started, but quickly stopped.

I looked at him to see why he suddenly stopped, and realized it's because Draco is angrily walking towards him.

"Is he bothering you?" Asked me Draco when he walked closer to me.

This is the first time I see him since he left my house. I don't know where he's been for the past three days, but I certainly didn't miss him.

"I can handle this by myself," I told him and rolled my eyes, turning my back against him so he goes away. He didn't.

"What is he, your bodyguard?" Scoffed Potter.

"Ignore him...what were you talking about? My father?"

"Get the fuck away from her!" Shouted Draco and pushed into Harry's chest with his hands.

Harry made a few steps back, his fists clenched and he looked at me like he wanted to say something, but then he just mumbled "whatever" and walked away.

I looked at Draco with a frowned face.

"You stupid fucking-" I wanted to call him something, something bad and ugly, but nothing came on my mind in the moment.

He's looking at me with an amused face, that's telling me that he's never gonna take me seriously.

I stood up from my chair, leaving my lunch on the table and left the Great hall, with Draco running after me.

He followed me and shouted my name the whole way back to the common room. Some people gave us questioning faces, wondering why do I have a guy following me and practically breathing on my neck.

I bursted through the common room, where a few people are sitting on the couches and talking, and headed straight into the corridor with our rooms.

I raised my hand to unlock my room, when Draco grabbed me by my waist and pulled me towards his room. I fought back, I did, but his arms are way stronger than mine and he didn't let go of me. When we got to his room, he shut the door and finally released me.

"Leave me alone, Draco, I'm not in mood for your little games," I said and rubbed my eyelids.

"Games?" He repeated and undressed his black sweatshirt into a black tshirt. As he did that, the rush of air coming from his swift moves made me feel his perfume.

"You know what I'm talking about," I rolled my eyes.

"I'm afraid I don't, enlighten me,"

"The kiss, Draco, don't play dumb, because you're not," that was probably the first compliment I told out loud.

I took a look around his room and was surprised with how clean and tidy it is. The room looks exactly like mine, but I added some personal things like pillows and flowers. His room looks so impersonal, there's nothing I can use to make up his character.

"Ahh, that...I believe you won't tell anyone," he said and glanced at me while putting the sweater into a wardrobe.

"What makes you believe so?"

He immediately turned to me and gave me a long, reading look.

"Because you're ashamed of it,"

"I'm not, why would I be? I didn't do anything, you were the one who came into my room in complete darkness and literally used me,"

Now I got him mad.

"I didn't use-"

"What if I told Theo? He'd never speak to you again..." I mumbled in amusement.

"Look, if you tell anyone-"

He's sitting on his bed and I'm leaning closer to him, to his mouth.

"No, Draco, you don't get to make rules about this. I'm holding this against you, and if you want to keep my mouth shut, you must do what I say," I said while staring into his eyes, our lips inches apart.

Then I winked and moved further, watching his defeated face.

"What do you want?" He asked through his teeth, looking to the ground.

"I want you to take me to your house-"

"What!?"

"I need to look for something of your mother's. It would be the best if the house was empty,"

I can't believe this idea just popped up in my head. It's genial.

"Anything else?" He asked after a while, clearly mad at me.

"Yes, no questions,"

He sighed, stood up from the bed and walked to me. When we shook hands, it reminded me how he rubbed his fingers against my clit, how he put his thumb into my mouth, how he...

Suddenly, the door opened and reveals the person standing in them - Pansy.

"Oh my god, I knew that you're a whore!" She shouted at me.

"Pansy, get ou-"

"Theo and Leon weren't enough, right? You had to have Draco, too-"

She tried to get closer to me, but I was faster and before I could change my mind, I slapped her cheek with my palm.

She tipsy walked a few steps back, realizing what happened and then quickly put her hand on her red swollen cheek.

"I'll fucking kill you!" She screamed at me.

Draco grabbed her hands to prevent her from fighting.

"I'd like to see that." I laughed and left Draco's room.